• North-Korea

Posted 4 days ago

in real life

underrated: lcs, vcs, iv.

overrated: none

on gtaforums

underrated: v

overrated: none

i was gona say iv is overrated on gtaforums but i cant bring myself to call a gta overrated :(

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Overrated: V and Online.
Underrated: none
  • Algonquin Assassin and Ertan Soner like this

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I dont know how anyone can say ViceCity is overrated but its all personal opinion, i have just started a new play through on XBOX and i felt like i did all those years ago on release day, its a great game. All i can think when someone says its overrated is they have come to the game after playing later games first, i guess you would wonder what all the fuss is about but if you played it back in the day along with GTA3 you would understand what a milestone in gaming these 2 games where

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Best Moderator 2017
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A day ago Edited by Algonquin Assassin, A day ago.

I dont know how anyone can say ViceCity is overrated but its all personal opinion, i have just started a new play through on XBOX and i felt like i did all those years ago on release day, its a great game. All i can think when someone says its overrated is they have come to the game after playing later games first, i guess you would wonder what all the fuss is about but if you played it back in the day along with GTA3 you would understand what a milestone in gaming these 2 games where

The only thing going against Vice City like GTA III is its age. Vice City's 16 years old this year and some of its mechanics really show. Other than that I played the game in 2002 and still play on my PS4 from time to time and it's still the peak of the 3D era as far as I'm concerned. It was the last GTA that really hooked me until GTA IV.

If Vice City had a longer development cycle it'd be an even better game, but what it achieved in just 1 year after GTA III was nothing short of amazing that I'm sure most AAA developers who pump out sequels annually nowadays would be gleaming with envy. 

• SMACKED! likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users