Quantcast

» «
Photo

So, Rockstar Hired You for the Day [...]

131 replies to this topic

Poll: Hey you, you're a Dev for a day! (147 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you make the game?

1. Better (66 votes [44.90%])

Percentage of vote: 44.90%

2. Worse (5 votes [3.40%])

Percentage of vote: 3.40%

3. Balanced (31 votes [21.09%])

Percentage of vote: 21.09%

4. Fun (20 votes [13.61%])

Percentage of vote: 13.61%

5. I'd just delete the game from existence; no one will ever know, muah ha ha! (21 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

6. Leave it as it is (4 votes [2.72%])

Percentage of vote: 2.72%

Would you add your own little Easter Egg?

1. Yes, I've always wanted an Easter Egg of my own! The bunny never visits me at Easter. (95 votes [64.63%])

Percentage of vote: 64.63%

2. Nah, not really. (30 votes [20.41%])

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

3. Who needs Easter Eggs when I've just wiped the game? Muah ha ha! (22 votes [14.97%])

Percentage of vote: 14.97%

Vote Guests cannot vote
nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

easy ... I´d remove the biggest bull**** in the world from all races , which is Catchup ... and I´ll fire the guy behind that Idea ....

and I´ll resign ... :D

• Garland137, REXX, Arrows to Athens and 2 others like this

fatdog
  • fatdog

Rat

• Members
  • Zimbabwe

Posted 2 weeks ago

easy ... I´d remove the biggest bull**** in the world from all races , which is Catchup ... and I´ll fire the guy behind that Idea ....

Oh, so you prefer most racers to ragequit after first lap?

carnerd3000
  • carnerd3000

Car Collector, Racer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago

No, but maybe they should learn how to drive better. Any person with common sense uses their brakes when approaching a turn.

• REXX, Arrows to Athens, nido997 and 1 other like this

nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

well even if I won hundreds of races with that stupid thing beeing on , most of my "lost" races were "ragequits": me quitting the races because they are so useless with catchup on

• REXX and Arrows to Athens like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, A week ago.

Honestly, I'd rather have them rage quit rather than have a hissy fit and troll the entire race by ramming everyone, blocking the road, and driving backwards, allowing me to get an easier win. Then again, Cockstar gives you BS points for leaving, so it encourages many to stay. The only downside to players rage quitting would be the reduced payout, which I think shouldn't happen when people leave - the pay should remain the same. I mean, you must be a damn good racer if you're making half the lobby rage quit, so shouldn't you be rewarded for that? Heck, you should get double pay, in fact. If they leave, tough luck. If you need catchup to even participate in a race, then maybe racing isn't for you. Catchup has no place in any race.

• REXX, nido997 and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

pietsaabye
  • pietsaabye

World Elite

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted A week ago

You now have to pay $10,000 in hospital bills for every player you kill
Explosive cannon removed from jets
Ammo no longer purchasable from interaction menu
Gunrunning DLC deleted
Voice chat deleted
K/D stats deleted
Permaban every player over rank 600
Permaban every player with over 50 million cash
Permaban every player wearing a rebreather
Delete rebreathers the following day
Minigun removed from Online
RPG holds 4 rockets max
Combat roll cooldown increased to 5 seconds
Trying to snipe in first-person is now a bannable offense
Marksman Rifle is now slower than the musket
Auto-aim removed from the game
Passive mode removed from the game
Freemode events removed from the game
Players can now raid apartments of other players
Every adversary mode deleted except Sumo
Ethan and Violet are now the only parent options in character creator

Sorry mate.. didn't know you feel so bad about it

• Foreverpast, REXX and Arrows to Athens like this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Foreverpast, A week ago.

The change that I'd make:

I'd properly implement the ability that allows players to perform taxi services (similar to story mode but more $ profit).

With the option to use your own PVs/like an Uber, however at less profit than using in-game taxi cabs.

Easter Egg:

I'd add the chainsaw dildo from the old San Andreas sex shops, to some of the random small camps/tented locations that are across the map.

You wouldn't be able to use one you found, but it'd certainly let the mind wander as to what had happened at those locations.  :panic:

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

I'll remove the ammo option from the Inventory menu, it does more harm than good?

You want to spam RPGs? You better call an Ammo Drop or get ready for a quick trip to Ammunation.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

I'll remove the ammo option from the Inventory menu, it does more harm than good?

You want to spam RPGs? You better call an Ammo Drop or get ready for a quick trip to Ammunation.

I say allow the purchase of ammunition via the Interaction menu only in missions.

• REXX and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

Delete every DLC vehicle so far and let the crew make them all over from scratch with damage deformation.

Transform the vehicle driving physics to something less Saints Row like.

Add Friendly fire off lobbies like GTA IV had.

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago Edited by EkaSwede, A week ago.

I say allow the purchase of ammunition via the Interaction menu only in missions.

How about being able to purchase non-explosive ammo (including special non-explosive ammo) and non-explosive throwables through interaction menu? Deal?

Also, another thing: I'd go to the R* support page and look up every single sh*t poster who would talk down on people having gotten their legit money wiped. Then I'd remove those sh*tposting white knights' money just to see their complaints.

And I'd just ban anyone who thinks that being higher than rank 600 and have more than 50 million is a cheater. I wouldn't want idiots like that to waste my time with false reports.

• REXX, Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

How about being able to purchase non-explosive ammo (including special non-explosive ammo) and non-explosive throwables through interaction menu? Deal?

Also, another thing: I'd go to the R* support page and look up every single sh*t poster who would talk down on people having gotten their legit money wiped. Then I'd remove those sh*tposting white knights' money just to see their complaints.

And I'd just ban anyone who thinks that being higher than rank 600 and have more than 50 million is a cheater. I wouldn't want idiots like that to waste my time with false reports.

Everyone there at Cockstar support plays the stat police, but when you call them out on cheating money themselves, despite providing proof, they ban you. lmao

A bunch of narcissistic, self-entitled deluded f*ckwads.

• REXX and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users