360 controller wont work properly.

2 replies to this topic
southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

When i plug in my controller. My PC makes that sound and i am able to use my controller for only a couple seconds. after that there is no more input perceived in the game. Reconnecting the wire lets me play again for another couple seconds at which point input isnt registered. Whats going on?

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago

When i plug in my controller. My PC makes that sound and i am able to use my controller for only a couple seconds. after that there is no more input perceived in the game. Reconnecting the wire lets me play again for another couple seconds at which point input isnt registered. Whats going on?

Seems your computer isn't recon zing your controller, Have you tried difference ports? Try downloading the Microsoft 360 Controller Driver and see if that helps.

If you have already done this then go into Device Manager and see if your controller is listed if it is remove it and then re download the driver if none of this works, If you have another computer in the home plug the controller into it and see what happens (Even if you don't have any games on that computer, You're just checking to see if the computer reconizes it)

If after plugging into the other computer and it stays connected then there is an issue with your computer, If it doesn't then there is an issue with the controller itself

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

No the controller works fine with every other game. I just get this issue with GTA V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users