Photo

How can a futuristic GTA work?

30 replies to this topic
Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 3 weeks ago

So, I’ve noticed that the prospect of a GTA game set in the future has been discussed before – but seeing how that thread is closed, and how it was more about whether or not people wanted such a thing, I figured I’d make a thread on the subject.

I know I am in a minority, but I would personally love to see a future game make a dramatic shift away from the status quo of previous games. It would be shocking, there’s no doubt, but it would also breathe new life into a series which, in recent years, has felt increasingly dispassionate and formulaic.

But let me go over some details and see if I can sell this admittedly unpopular idea to you all.

For a start, let’s talk about the aspect of crime – the backbone of the entire series. Whilst at first the diversion from contemporary criminality may be jarring, a far-future setting actually offers the chance for many different gangs and lines of work.

For instance, you could have a shadowy cabal of robotic supremacists who task the player with eliminating key figures so they can be replaced by mechanical doubles.

741433.jpg

Or how about an entire black market within the sewer system, encouraging the player to harvest cybernetic limbs and organs for big money. Gang wars between militarised ISPs (Think Google with tanks) who increasingly control everything from currency to arrest records. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. The change in setting would allow Rockstar to really go nuts with the dystopian satire they’ve always been known for.

In regards to the setting itself, I think this is where there are some really incredible opportunities to do something different. Of course, anyone who’s seen Blade Runner will know all the trappings of the traditional futuristic urban Hellscape, but less explored are human colonies on other planets.

U1_mars_colony.jpg?537e30

Huge domes where all traditions of law and order are having be rewrote from the ground up, and where everyone is trying to make a new life for themselves on a strange planet. And outside the dome, you could even have roving gangs attempting to eek out a living in the wilds, scavenging what they can from shipwrecks and debris, and constantly launching raids against these new communities.

Of course, all of this probably doesn’t sound very much like the Grand Theft Auto we all know, but that’s kind of the point, isn’t it? After game after game essentially telling the same story in the same setting, how better to breathe new life into the series than with a foray into a new genre and an entirely new world?

• Algonquin Assassin, assCRACK_98 and Ivan1997GTA like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

This sounds interesting for a new I.P, but for GTA? Not for me. I didn't mind GTA II being set in the near future, but that was before the series started taking storytelling more seriously. It works best to me when it's based on what's actually happened (the past) or something relevant today like GTA IV for its time and GTA V.

The idea of robots, colonisation on other planets etc seems more fitting for a new sci-fi I.P than a GTA game. I agree the series is in need of another shake up, but I think you could get that from a new setting like Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago etc. 

It's a good idea just not for a GTA game IMO.

• Typhus, assCRACK_98, GTA-Biker and 2 others like this

Darkshadows
  • Darkshadows

Boring guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well for a futuristic GTA i'd prefer something more like GTA 2 (futuristic elements in the current time). I prefer these ideas for a completely new IP.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 3 weeks ago

This sounds interesting for a new I.P, but for GTA? Not for me. I didn't mind GTA II being set in the near future, but that was before the series started taking storytelling more seriously. It works best to me when it's based on what's actually happened (the past) or something relevant today like GTA IV for its time and GTA V.

The idea of robots, colonisation on other planets etc seems more fitting for a new sci-fi I.P than a GTA game. I agree the series is in need of another shake up, but I think you could get that from a new setting like Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago etc. 

From a purely business perspective you are one hundred percent right. It's very easy for us to sit back and bemoan the lack of innovation in the series, but I doubt any of us can appreciate the pressure Rockstar must be under to continually churn out this golden goose and stick to a winning formula. You're a big fan of IV, as am I, but when it was announced I'm sure you can remember the massive wave of anger that went through the fanbase because of how different it was and what a step backwards the game was perceived to be.

Creatively, though, let's say you're right, and the best way to innovate the series is to pick a new location. How much does that really change? Effectively, isn't setting it in Boston or Chicago the equivalent of slapping on a new coat of paint? It would be beautiful, people would love it, but it wouldn't change much beyond the surface elements. Of course, that's exactly what's going to happen, as we all know. Rockstar have found a system that works, and the next game won't be anything dramatically different from V, and honestly that will be fine for most of us, myself included.

However, if you've been doing these games for so long, and you wanted to challenge yourself, a setting so vastly different would be perfect. You wouldn't have the real world to fall back on, you'd have to create entirely new vehicles from your own imagination. From architecture to fast food, everything in the game would reflect your own creative vision of this alien world. It would be immensely rewarding, I'm sure, but aside from pissing off almost all your fans, it would also be a step in the dark. And at this stage in their career, I'm not sure Rockstar has it in them to do something so unexpected.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Members
  • Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 3 weeks ago

From a purely business perspective you are one hundred percent right. It's very easy for us to sit back and bemoan the lack of innovation in the series, but I doubt any of us can appreciate the pressure Rockstar must be under to continually churn out this golden goose and stick to a winning formula. You're a big fan of IV, as am I, but when it was announced I'm sure you can remember the massive wave of anger that went through the fanbase because of how different it was and what a step backwards the game was perceived to be.

Creatively, though, let's say you're right, and the best way to innovate the series is to pick a new location. How much does that really change? Effectively, isn't setting it in Boston or Chicago the equivalent of slapping on a new coat of paint? It would be beautiful, people would love it, but it wouldn't change much beyond the surface elements. Of course, that's exactly what's going to happen, as we all know. Rockstar have found a system that works, and the next game won't be anything dramatically different from V, and honestly that will be fine for most of us, myself included.

However, if you've been doing these games for so long, and you wanted to challenge yourself, a setting so vastly different would be perfect. You wouldn't have the real world to fall back on, you'd have to create entirely new vehicles from your own imagination. From architecture to fast food, everything in the game would reflect your own creative vision of this alien world. It would be immensely rewarding, I'm sure, but aside from pissing off almost all your fans, it would also be a step in the dark. And at this stage in their career, I'm not sure Rockstar has it in them to do something so unexpected.

When you put it like that you raise a lot of valid points. I guess just setting it in a new city as you describe would just be applying a fresh coat of paint. I think R* have been playing it safe for too long now to be honest.

Lets put the series in a can, shake it up and see what comes of it. :^:

• Typhus likes this

Cancerslug
  • Cancerslug

Founder of the Anti Auto Aim Coalition

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTA meets Blade Runner...or Neuromancer

A man can dream

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 3 weeks ago

Alt-Future like GTA2, where by it feels timeless because it's a reality where there's future tech but elements of the past, a good example of this in modern media would be the TV Series Gotham.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Original Light
  • Original Light

You Float Like a Feather

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Original Light, 3 weeks ago.

I'd prefer to see one set location, but rather have it in two completely different time periods.

Consider this. The game starts in 1980's Vice City, half of the game is set here. The main character gets arrested, spends 30 years in prison, and gets out having to adapt to the changes the world had went through while being in there. The city itself is the same, but the cars, culture, music, clothing, technology, and political landscape have all drastically changed. You try to get back on your feet with the main protagonist, learning and adapting with him throughout the later half of the game.

And of course, I'd want a cheat code to set the game back to the 80's if I'm done with the story but don't want to start a new play through... or perhaps they could do it in the form of a peyote plant. A hallucinogenic trip brings you back to the 1980's. I don't know, it's a crazy idea, but I think this could work if we're going to see any manipulation of time in a GTA game.

That being said, I'd like to see time progress in the game, but nothing past the time period the game is released. I think it's a bad idea and unrealistic, considering the game will probably look goofy several years after its released and none of its futuristic predictions come true (similar to a lot made in Back to the Future 2). It'd still be entertaining, but quirky. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

header.jpg?t=1447351411
  • Gummy  likes this

Original Light
  • Original Light

You Float Like a Feather

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

header.jpg?t=1447351411

I've never played the game, so that must be purely coincidental if that game is the same premise. But to be fair, what I mentioned is a fairly common plot structure in many movies and video games. For example, Mafia 2 (the 1940's and the 1950's. Obviously not 30 years, but similar). 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've never played the game, so that must be purely coincidental if that game is the same premise. But to be fair, what I mentioned is a fairly common plot structure in many movies and video games. For example, Mafia 2 (the 1940's and the 1950's. Obviously not 30 years, but similar).

Yeah, in Driver PL you start off in New York 1978, which is a very glamorous take on era, 70's vehicles, weapons, music, etc, and of course New York with Twin Towers, etc, you play as a young Driver who tries working his way up the ranks to get to work but instead gets used and framed for a huge job. The second half of the game fast forwards 28 years to 2006 (when the game came out) and is now a revenge story, tearing their empires down in a modern New York which has different weapons, vehicles, music, etc.

It was a ballsy move at the time, but the hardware just wasn't there yet to do it justice.
  • Silent, Gummy , Ivan1997GTA and 1 other like this

slimeball supreme
  • slimeball supreme

☭ rip sven ☭

• Members
  • GoSquared
  • Best Closet Furry 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by slimeball supreme, 3 weeks ago.

It would be shocking, there’s no doubt, but it would also breathe new life into a series which, in recent years, has felt increasingly dispassionate and formulaic.

[...]

Of course, all of this probably doesn’t sound very much like the Grand Theft Auto we all know, but that’s kind of the point, isn’t it? After game after game essentially telling the same story in the same setting, how better to breathe new life into the series than with a foray into a new genre and an entirely new world?

no

here's the thing, right: asking a question like this and using such extreme examples, to the point of genre change, is just silly.

you say the fundamental backbone of the series is 'crime', which is fine, but if anything a more accurate label would be 'mostly light hearted takes on the gangster movie genre'. from the start the gangland stuff you suggest isn't 'gangland', or organized crime, or even corporate satire. this is f*cking matrix style robo revolutionaries and making comcast a paramilitary organization on mars. these are all cool suggestions for the next red faction game, but sure as sh*t not for a gta game

there are a bunch of ways you could 'spice things up' and 'breathe new life into the series' with just about anything else within the guidelines of the franchise's crime roots. make it a period piece, for example. go parallel lines style and take a story through different decades and points in history. do it in the style of a mafia game and focus more on a protagonist's rise and fall over the years with a focus on story telling. tell the story from a different perspective, one we haven't seen focused on: a corrupt cop, mexican cartels, so on. set it in a different country, even.

but what you're proposing is like asking for the next lord of the rings to be a sci fi corporate satire, or asking for the next star wars to be an indiana jones-style romp through the south americas. they're both slightly capable of being described as within the same genre (they both could be considered adventure movies), but at the end of the day they're so completely, glaringly different that they're barely in the same series. giving the next installment of a franchise a complete reboot of just about every factor apart from some thematic details or game mechanics is just an absurd suggestion - your idea of 'breathing new life into the series' (and im not even gonna delve into why i disagree with this kind of sentiment) is creating a fundamentally different game

the worst part? a sci fi gta could be achieved. think ghost in the shell or even gta 2: an almost apocalyptic vision of the future with the same assortment of quirky characters and crime figures along with slightly familiar gameplay. at least it could be considered ripe for satire (an exaggeration on current fears as well as what people in the past thought the future would be like) and could still roughly fit into the series' hallmarks. you even mentioned it in your post. instead, we have f*cking red faction 5 over here

• Typhus, Journey_95 and straightupmenace like this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Typhus, 3 weeks ago.

That being said, I'd like to see time progress in the game, but nothing past the time period the game is released. I think it's a bad idea and unrealistic, considering the game will probably look goofy several years after its released and none of its futuristic predictions come true (similar to a lot made in Back to the Future 2). It'd still be entertaining, but quirky. 

That logic is very flawed. Many sci-fi films not only made wrong predictions about the future but wildly misjudged the rate of scientific progress. For instance, how many old sci-fi movies were set in 1999? And yet here in 2017 we still don't have flying cars or rampaging aliens or Kurt Russel in tight leather hang gliding through LA.

If you honestly think the point of science fiction is to make accurate predictions about the course of history, that's an issue with your own imagination and ability to understand basic storytelling and world building rather than any fault of the author.

no

here's the thing, right: asking a question like this and using such extreme examples, to the point of genre change, is just silly.

I disagree. It's an extreme example, yes, but primarily because doing something so off-kilter and unexpected, from a creative standpoint, would challenge Rockstar, challenge fan expectations and most likely yield up something completely unique, rather than repeating the same exact formula over and over and over again for the next few decades.

you say the fundamental backbone of the series is 'crime', which is fine, but if anything a more accurate label would be 'mostly light hearted takes on the gangster movie genre'. from the start the gangland stuff you suggest isn't 'gangland', or organized crime, or even corporate satire. this is f*cking matrix style robo revolutionaries and making comcast a paramilitary organization on mars. these are all cool suggestions for the next red faction game, but sure as sh*t not for a gta game

First off, this isn't a concept thread and I was literally listing the first ideas which sprung to my head as a way to illustrate my point. Secondly, whilst you are correct about the series attempting to be a more comedic take on the gangster movie Rockstar have clearly grown tired of those limitations and attempted to tell more nuanced and mature stories in recent games. They were showing clear signs of boredom with pure satire as early as San Andreas, and now find themselves in a strange middle ground where they clearly have stories they want to tell, but are compelled by fan expectations to continually be irreverent and smutty. My point is that these thematic constants are fluid. The fact that the genre shift would be so jarring is actually kind of the point.

there are a bunch of ways you could 'spice things up' and 'breathe new life into the series' with just about anything else within the guidelines of the franchise's crime roots. make it a period piece, for example. go parallel lines style and take a story through different decades and points in history. do it in the style of a mafia game and focus more on a protagonist's rise and fall over the years with a focus on story telling. tell the story from a different perspective, one we haven't seen focused on: a corrupt cop, mexican cartels, so on. set it in a different country, even.

As I've said before, that would be fine, and I'd buy it. But it's still just a new coat of paint. It wouldn't excite me or intrigue me, it would be a slightly different version of stories and characters we've been seeing since, what, 2001? Even earlier?

but what you're proposing is like asking for the next lord of the rings to be a sci fi corporate satire, or asking for the next star wars to be an indiana jones-style romp through the south americas. they're both slightly capable of being described as within the same genre (they both could be considered adventure movies), but at the end of the day they're so completely, glaringly different that they're barely the same game. giving the next installment of a franchise a complete reboot of just about every factor apart from some thematic details or game mechanics is just an absurd suggestion - your idea of 'breathing new life into the series' (and im not even gonna delve into why i disagree with this kind of sentiment) is creating a fundamentally different game

This seems more like your own prejudices talking than any coherent argument. There's literally nothing precluding you from telling a crime story in a futuristic setting, but because you want to play essentially the same game over and over you can't quite process the concept. sh*t, you could tell the GTA story in Medieval England, running brothels and selling opium, it would still be a story about criminals and gangs, just reinvented beyond the confines of a psuedo-modern world. It's a lack of vision on your part, I'm afraid.

the worst part? a sci fi gta could be achieved. think ghost in the shell or even gta 2: an almost apocalyptic vision of the future with the same assortment of quirky characters and crime figures along with slightly familiar gameplay. at least it could be considered ripe for satire (an exaggeration on current fears as well as what people in the past thought the future would be like) and could still roughly fit into the series' hallmarks. you even mentioned it in your post. instead, we have f*cking red faction 5 over here

Again, that just sounds like a new coat of paint. Which is what GTA 2 was.

Also, Red Faction f*cking sucked. I played it back in 2002 and about the only thing I remember was that you could blow up walls. That's it.

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTA: Future police say 'hi'. 

Police1.jpg

Fun, but short of hoverboards / jetpacks... how would you steal a flying car? (although hoverboards / jetpacks / Just Cause grappling hooks would be fun). 

I would love to see a GTA in a different (or multiple) time periods. Just my opinion. 

• Typhus and Algonquin Assassin like this

Original Light
  • Original Light

You Float Like a Feather

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

That logic is very flawed. Many sci-fi films not only made wrong predictions about the future but wildly misjudged the rate of scientific progress. For instance, how many old sci-fi movies were set in 1999? And yet here in 2017 we still don't have flying cars or rampaging aliens or Kurt Russel in tight leather hang gliding through LA.

If you honestly think the point of science fiction is to make accurate predictions about the course of history, that's an issue with your own imagination and ability to understand basic storytelling and world building rather than any fault of the author.

GTA has always been somewhat more focused on realism. The world is satire, but the world itself is designed to be realistic. Once you go sci-fi, all authenticity and realism is gone. It would work for a new IP, but not GTA. My logic is only applied to GTA, a game, for me, that has always been grounded by realism. 

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Members
  • Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTA: Future police say 'hi'. 

Police1.jpg

Fun, but short of hoverboards / jetpacks... how would you steal a flying car? (although hoverboards / jetpacks / Just Cause grappling hooks would be fun). 

I would love to see a GTA in a different (or multiple) time periods. Just my opinion. 

Slightly off topic, but I think it would be hilarious to see an open world game with that cheesy, 1980s view of the future like in Back to The Future.

HeteroDahmer
  • HeteroDahmer

I was JosephStalin

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

It won't work, plain & simple, it would give the game a SCI-FI vibe which would not suit GTA at all. also, GTA is all about satirizing the modern world or the past, how could they write funny & potent satire about the future?

AnimalFather
  • AnimalFather

Crackhead

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

like this

maxresdefault.jpg

• Typhus likes this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nope. That sounds uninteresting to me. It is missing a lot of what makes GTA fun to play, and feels more like a concept that suits an RPG game. GTA 2 was perfect in the sense that it wasn't leaning heavily on elements that one would find in a similar futuristic settings. It was still pretty much a GTA game set in an urban, modern environment with a twist of futuristic touch, and that's fine for my tastes.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I would love for Rockstar to give their GTA flavour to a future city setting. I'd love it to be like Mega City One from Judge Dredd. A vast, built up, vertically stacked city with a street-level "Blade Runner" style underbelly, and high rise levels. Surrounding the city could be a vast wasteland with smaller settlements and outlying townships. Vehicles would be wheeled, but also air speeders and other flying craft. Imagine all the outfits, face paints, big boots, long coats, shoulder pads, Mohican hairstyles. It would be awesome I reckon.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Homeboy

• Members

Posted A week ago

I am firmly against a 'futuristic' setting, but a time period set 5 or 10 years down the track would be cool.

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

I wouldn't mind an open world game with a futuristic/sci-fi setting,but I wouldn't want it as part of the GTA series,but rather as a new series.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted A week ago

Just take GTA2 and reimagine it. It has the best parts of the past combined with cool futuristic cyberpunk tech.

Aquamaniac
  • Aquamaniac

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

I don't agree with that, GTA IV and V were pretty different. I quess GTA VI will be on a new technological level, which would make it a new game even if they would tell the same story of Vice City again.

"GTA in space" is no game I would buy, could work for a Far Cry game though. As for SciFi I'd favor a Mad Max scenario or a futuristic past as in Fallout, Bioshock and partly Kingpin.

burnstern
  • burnstern

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

As already stated, GTA 2's "three weeks into the future" setting was a pretty novel idea - it didn't rely too much on bombarding you with the typical futuristic imagery either. 

As long as they kept things relatively grounded I think an updated take on this would actually be quite an exciting direction for the franchise to take. I'd love to see a even more grimy, cyberpunk Liberty City!

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I'd like to see a futuristic GTA happen at least once, maybe as a portable title. Probably the most noticeable change would be new gameplay mechanics related to the innovation of technology, especially mobile ones. A 2-era approach is also interesting, and would be new to GTA, Driver PL did that and it was awesome though there were no gameplay differences between the 2 eras. Heck, Black Ops 2's campaign had a story switching between the 80s and 2020s and it was pretty great, just needs an open world title now.

Matty
  • Matty

• Australia

Posted A week ago

I think a GTA title set in the near future could work, as was the case with GTA2. However, IMO, such a setting for a GTA title would have to have a dark, gloomy and dystopian theme; and revolve around a society that is dominated by crime syndicates, drug lords, pimps, petty thugs, along with other such scum of the earth; and an utterly corrupt ruling class that effectively allows this to go unabated.

Of course, there would have to be new (and likely reimagined from GTA2) gameplay features that fit with a dystopian futuristic theme, but it could possibly be enough to shake up the series and give it something completely new, without hacking away at the core of what GTA is about. For me, it's the only real way I could see a futuristic setting working for a GTA title.

Anything more futuristic then that, i.e flying cars, lasers, spaceships, extraterrestrial setting, and the like, wouldn't work IMO and probably wouldn't have that GTA feel, and would therefore definitely have to be a new I.P.
  • Typhus, Algonquin Assassin and Ivan1997GTA like this

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted A week ago

GTA is all about satirizing the modern world or the past, how could they write funny & potent satire about the future?

Let me give you some examples, shall I? And, bear in mind, I am using these to illustrate futuristic satire, I'm not making a point about gameplay:

- Soylent Green, a 1973 Charlton Heston movie in which overpopulation leads to human beings getting processed into a tasty snack treat.

- Logan's Run, a 1976 movie in which societal obsessions with beauty and youth lead to everyone being culled at the age of 21.

- Black Mirror, a British TV show detailing a future where technology has run amok. Dead people are brought back in robotic bodies, given personality by their social media accounts. Bees, now extinct, are replaced by robotic swarms who make hives based on Tetris blocks. Facebook ratings have evolved to the point where they effect your job, what flights you can board at the airport and even land you in jail.

It just takes a little imagination. Which I guess is a big ask of a series whose idea of comedy these days mostly seems to be dick jokes.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

The Senate
  • The Senate

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by The Senate, 3 days ago.

Rockstar might as well do it since they're adding all these flying cars,orbital cannons,and jetpacks sh*t to GTA Online. I always thought a GTA style Star Wars game set in the lower levels of coruscant would be cool. You'd play as a bounty hunter doing heists or f*cking over alien cartels.Alot of people back then used to say that a GTA set in the old west would be a terrible idea, but look at how great Red Dead Redemption came out. So why not do the same with the future?

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

It won't work, plain & simple, it would give the game a SCI-FI vibe which would not suit GTA at all. also, GTA is all about satirizing the modern world or the past, how could they write funny & potent satire about the future?

If you have ever read 2000AD, particularly Judge Dredd, it was absolutely full of satire and comical elements.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users