Photo

How do I get packie to call again?

5 replies to this topic
Bamboozle
  • Bamboozle

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Bamboozle, 4 weeks ago.

I've completed Blood Brothers and Packie gave me a call that is supposed to unlock undertaker. Seeing that I'm about to pick up a friend, I ignored it. He doesn't call me again after that. I tried calling him multiple times to see what happens but he doesn't pick up. Unfortunately I have overwritten the recent save after this happened.

This type of thing happened once when the Liberty Paper guy called me to do the helicopter mission and I ignored it as well but he called again later.

Thankfully I have a previous save file but it's a lot of missions back and I'd rather not lose that progress.
  • Luke Ferris likes this

Great Britain
  • Great Britain

Dieu et mon droit

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

For me, any call that I missed basically came back after a bit. At times, it took longer than expected. So perhaps you should try and wait for a bit longer and while you're at it, just play around normally, maybe try to go on some activity with a mate, as that was when you got the call last time.

raebbitos
  • raebbitos

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

the same happened when I was waiting for the phone call that unlocks the final gracie mission I just drove around and did some free roam and eventually it came.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just keep saving and letting time pass. Even if you miss a story phone call they'll eventually call up again.

Luke Ferris
  • Luke Ferris

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

As other posts say, the calls do tend to come back after a while if you've accidentally missed them.  It happened to me with the Paper guy too, but he returned to call in the end after a bit. 

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It was probably a one night stand

• Algonquin Assassin, Bamboozle and jaljax like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users