Stock Car Races not appearing

5 replies to this topic
D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Stock car races are supposed to appear after Mr. Philips and while I did get the text from Ron and they did spawn initially, they disappeared before I got the chance to participate in a single race. That was quite some time ago and recently I have finished Minor Turbulence for Trevor so I'm long past that point. Problem is the stock car races have not yet shown up again. Even if I play as Trevor and drive a acceptable racing vehicle the activity does not appear.

Before anyone asks, yes I am a returning player. Is there a specific day I must wait for or do I need to do some sort of work around to fix it?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 3 weeks ago.

your save file is corrupted, they should spawn always, even if you kill the race spokesman you can go 100 meters away and it must respawn if its out of vision/spawn range. you got nothing to do but redo everything, there ain't professional yet who can fix gta 5 saves today!

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

your save file is corrupted, they should spawn always, even if you kill the race spokesman you can go 100 meters away and it must respawn if its out of vision/spawn range. you got nothing to do but redo everything, there ain't professional yet who can fix gta 5 saves today!

Not necessarily, I've read that unlinking and relinking your SC account will reset it. However I'm unsure if that will reset all returning player content or not. I really don't want to redo the monkey mosiacs. 

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 weeks ago

unlikely that it is fixable, if i ever saw game breaking glitch it was good bye save file as well or living with that

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

unlikely that it is fixable, if i ever saw game breaking glitch it was good bye save file as well or living with that

Except that the returning player content isn't attached to the save file. It only works if you are linked up with SC, which is why it works with multiple save games. 

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 weeks ago

oh i didnt know that, then you gotta just wait i've heard SC has major issues right now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users