Photo

How To Make Any Vehicle Black or Pink EC/UC In GTA: Vice City

3 replies to this topic
just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by just do it bob1, 3 weeks ago.

just do it bob1's Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Vehicle Guide:

How To Make Any Vehicle Black or Pink EC/UC

***CHEATS REQUIRED***

*This Is Confirmed Working On The PS2 and PS4

*Please Comment on This Thread If You Have Confirmed This Working on PC!

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GAME SAVE PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR WHILE SAVING "CHEATS"

Step One: Enable The Cheat

Use the cheat Black Traffic or Pink Traffic.  Circle, L2, Up, R1, Left, X, R1, L1, Left, Circle

Will Make Cars Black EC/UC and Circle, L1, Down, L2, Left, X, R1, L1, Right, Circle or X Will Make Cars Pink EC/UC

Step Two: Find The Vehicle of Your Choice

Run around till you find the vehicle of your personal preference. Alternatively, you can find any rare Helicopter, Boat or Car that you want to be UC/EC. This will work on ANY vehicle in the game. 

Step Three: Storing and Saving Your EC/UC Vehicle 

Once you have found the vehicle of choice, reach your preferred or nearest garage and store the vehicle and close the garage door to make the game verify that the vehicle has been registered in your garage.

(If you want to be really safe you can open and close the garage door again.)  

Proceed to enter the safehouse and save the game. Once the game is saved, open your dashboard and close the application and then start GTA: Vice City again. Once you have loaded into your game save, there should be no vehicles in UC or EC form on the street however if you check your garage the vehicle you had put in there should still be UC or EC.

IT IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO USE A DIFFERENT GAMESAVE OR A NEW ONE WHEN USING THIS METHOD INCASE ANY PROBLEMS OCCUR!

If everything goes well and you have had no problems, congratulations! You have just made any vehicle in the game EC/UC Black or Pink

This Guide Was Made By just do it bob1 on The GTA FORUMS Website, I Would Like To Believe That I Am The Founder Of This Method. If You Are The Founder Send Me A Message Proving That You Are The Founder and Tell Me That You Want To Be Credited!

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

the sh*t?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 3 weeks ago.

Yeah, Black Traffic Cheat and apparently Pink Traffic Cheat.  Since I don't use Cheats, Pink is new to me, however, this is very basic and I heard jam8tone mention it in the H/EC Dark Grey Stallion Video for VCS.  He says the Dark Grey is NOT the same as Black when you enter the Black Traffic Cheat.  Maybe it's found in VCS, too, but I know it existed in VC.  You just enter the Cheat, all Vehicles in traffic are Black or Pink.  Find the one you want, park it in the Garage.  But I see no reason to do this as it's cheating for one, and two, you can get EC Black Vehicles without Cheats.  Not Pink, but surely Black and basically any one you want, as well...

Same thing in SA...Type in the "Vehicle of Death" Cheat standing next to the Vehicle you want to convert, then get into said Vehicle and type it in again.  The Vehicle is now BP/EP and can keep these Properties.

But....Cheats.... :rampage: :rampage: :rampage:

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by just do it bob1, 3 weeks ago.

Yeah, Black Traffic Cheat and apparently Pink Traffic Cheat.  Since I don't use Cheats, Pink is new to me, however, this is very basic and I heard jam8tone mention it in the H/EC Dark Grey Stallion Video for VCS.  He says the Dark Grey is NOT the same as Black when you enter the Black Traffic Cheat.  Maybe it's found in VCS, too, but I know it existed in VC.  You just enter the Cheat, all Vehicles in traffic are Black or Pink.  Find the one you want, park it in the Garage.  But I see no reason to do this as it's cheating for one, and two, you can get EC Black Vehicles without Cheats.  Not Pink, but surely Black and basically any one you want, as well...

Same thing in SA...Type in the "Vehicle of Death" Cheat standing next to the Vehicle you want to convert, then get into said Vehicle and type it in again.  The Vehicle is now BP/EP and can keep these Properties.

But....Cheats.... :rampage: :rampage: :rampage:

I personally never use the "Black Traffic Cheat" or cheats at all for that matter. I prefer hunting for the cars that the game has to offer. The only time I ever really used it was to make a VCPD Maverick UC/EC Black. Cheat's mostly ruin the game, but I'm just putting it out there for the people who like to take the easy route and not put in the time to get the actual vehicle from whatever mission it's from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users