Trevor's Vehicles Not Spawning at Sandy Shores

3 replies to this topic
vL3TH4LPPw
  • vL3TH4LPPw

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

At the Sandy Shores Airfield, the vehicles I bought won't appear in the selection list. This problem has been going on since 2015 for me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my console (Xbox One), hoping that one of the many updates would have fixed this issue but nothing thus far. I've continued on with the missions since it started, so reloading an old save would take away a ton of progress. I believe I received the emails for the delivery of the vehicles but nothing. What's weirder is that I've bought some of the DLC Vehicles as Trevor and I can spawn those just fine (Marshall Truck, Golden Luxor, and Golden Helicopter). I've gone to Rockstar Support twice for this issue but they didn't fix it. I'm hoping you all could help with this issue. 

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 6 days ago

it takes time, advance time about few ingame days or up to week and it should give you email notice on characters phone about its arrival

vL3TH4LPPw
  • vL3TH4LPPw

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Unfortunately, this problem has gone on for at least 1 year and I've played through many game days and nothing. I'm completely at a loss.

it takes time, advance time about few ingame days or up to week and it should give you email notice on characters phone about its arrival

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 days ago

i might sound repetitive but it's corrupted save file and you gotta start over the story

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users