[#30] Customs, Cruisers and Classics: Status Unknown 🍱

6 replies to this topic
V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°t pⱻssⱻɹdɯᴉ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan
  • 14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago Edited by V4S, 6 days ago.

cover.png

(Cover photos provided by: caysle, jr_death, d.b. cooper, joonasprkl, coldcase657, the legend of zelda, and poisonedgas)

Greetings and welcome to issue #30 of Customs, Cruisers & Classics! Right off the top I'd like to mention that I will be taking a seasonal recess from CC&C to spend time with family and loved ones, Thugazi will sub in here and there to still provide you with some of the community's best snaps! His version of the issues are very refreshing! Speaking of the devil, we have an interview with Thugazi in the Featured Photographer's section down below! Thank you all for your continued support of CC&C it would not be what is today so thank you all, will hope to see you in the near future!

-V

vehiclen.png

The Coil Cyclone

carrythxd.png

(Photo by: Carrythxd)

The final land vehicle of the Smugglers Run DLC is finally here! The Coil Cyclone is a 2-door passenger, AWD vehicle based in the Supers class. Being from the Coil brand, you can guess it is an all electric vehicle and has insane acceleration and is the fastest accelerating vehicles in the game (not counting those with rocket boosters)! Since the Cyclone is electric and only has one gear, it does not boast a great top speed, but its low to mid-range performance is where it shines and could prove to do well on a technical track in the races! Cosmetic wise the Cyclone does carry a few body-add ons and liveries to make sure your vehicle stands out and is unique to you! The Coil Cyclone has a price tag of $1,890,000 in the Legendary Motorsports website and is available for purchase right now!

188561.png
The Coil Cyclone is nearly a carbon copy of the Rimac Concept One.

551.png

Slasher - Pegassi Zentorno

slasher-zentorono.png

Audi - Declasse Stallion

audi-stallion.png

NHeptane - P-45 Nokota

nheptane-nokota.png

the_potato - Bravado Gauntlet Classic

the_potato-gauntletclassic.png

AfroKloud - Grotti Carbonizzare

afrokloud-grotti.png

inbetweendays_ - Chevrolet Nova

inbetweendays_-nova.png

thesentient - Grotti Visione

thesentient_-_visione.png

79'Blazer4x4 - P-45 Nokota

79_blazer4x4_-_nokota.png

Spectacus - Western Motorcycle Co. Zombie Bobber

spectacus-zombiebobber.png

CaptianBackwoods - Declasse Tampa & Imponte Dukes

captianbackwoods-tampadukes.png

D.B. Cooper - BF Surfer

dbcooper-bfsurfer.png

Testarossa - Karin Sultan RS

testarossa-sultanrs.png

The Legend of Zelda - Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic

the_legend_of_zelda_-_rapidgtclassic.png

Forza Harrd - P-45 Nokota

forza_harrd-nokota.png

pinupbanner.jpg

In each issue Thugazi aka Arthur Fookin Shelby, will have the tedious job of picking a weekly pin-up girl for the readers pleasure enjoyment joy! The photos will always be work safe but put in spoiler tags so you may have the option of viewing them whenever you choose; or don't click it because y'no, you just wanted to strictly see cars :cool: !

Making her second apperance on CC&C, this weeks pin-up girl is:

Crystal Westbrooks

Spoiler

[musicofpeople.jpg

Each week I will feature a video clip of the pure sound of some of the best sounding cars/bikes to ever grace this planet! The videos will always be put in spoiler tags so you may view at your own time and to avoid mobile users from accidentally clicking the play button when scrolling. Time to tickle your brain with the vibrations of

The Song of my People!

Spoiler

544.png

thugz.png

You know Thugazi as a regular contributor to CC&C, regular poster throughout the forums, and friend to many of us -or maybe you haven't been keeping up with the name changes? Please welcome, Arthur Fookin Shelby-Nero-Thugazi!
----
You've been changing names pretty often lately, is Thugazi here to stay?
I'm fickle as hell, so don't be surprised if I disappear under a new moniker.

What first got you interested in being a host for CC&C formerly known as the Snapmatic Spotlight?
I loved what the community was doing; everyone's individual styles for their snaps and felt this kinda creativity was overlooked. I remember checking out uNi's Snapmatic Spotlight on his site and pretty much wanted to continue that but here. 

What is your favorite part of putting together an issue of CC&C?
I have more fun composing the issues since you took over. Adding the extra content has given me more freedom to be creative with it, well as creative as a guy can be reposting other member's content. As for your actual question I'd have to say choosing the vehicle snaps, it can be arduous limiting which I pick as they're so bloody güd. 

What got you interested in cars/bikes?
Hackneyed, but growing up watching Top Gear. I still wouldn't fully consider myself a petrolhead, it's mostly the visuals for me.

How long have you been into the GTA series games?
Since playing GTA: Liberty City Stories on a mate's PSP. From whence I was birthed I lusted for a virtual crime simulator where I could dismember civilians with rocket propelled explosive warheads and GTA bridged that desire.

Do you have a preference in what type of cars/bikes you shoot? (Japanese, American, Euro, etc)
I tend to lean more towards European but I don't discriminate and like to shoot a variety.

What is your favorite vehicle in the GTA series of all time?
Oh damn, that's tricky. Looking back for me, SA had the goat car list but it's been a while so I'm as hazy as the game's textures. IV's Sentinel. 

Is there a vehicle from any GTA series that you would want to see return?
SA Comet, a classic 911 sans drift spec kits would be killer.

What is your favorite car or bike in real life?
It's always changing but as of late i've been digging the 1st gen Saab 9-5. 
image.png

Can you name your favorite car/racing game of all time?
NFS Undercover[PS2] / TDU2[PS3] / Road Rash[SEGA MEGA DRIVE]

Do you use any other type of photo editors outside of the Rockstar Editor?
Snapseed. (app lol)

Do you have any photography tips for the readers?
First and foremost - check the thread, see what the OG's are doing. Mine are nothing special so as far as tips go I'd say, don't overdo it. If in doubt don't use vignette, don't exaggerate angles too much nobody likes vertigo.

Most importantly find your best way to upload your images for your platform. If you're on PS4, swap your screenshot taker from jpg to png and send them to a dedicated chat where you can save them from your phone/laptop then upload them to a host like imgur/flickr; this ensures you won't lose as much quality. Bless Raspy for telling me adamantly to do that.

If you could create your own Medal on GTAF what would it be and who would be the first recipents?
One with a phallic likeness rewarded to any turgid twats.

Is there anything you would like to see be added in GTAF in the future?
Give GTAGarage a cleanup. GTAF has a creative modding community and it would make sense to have fluidity between the sibling sites. Oh and maybe some more flags, Flags are cool. n gg Tank. 

Any pet peeves with the automotive community?
Those who hate on vehicles due to where they originate geographically whilst ignorant on anything attributed to it. e.g. that hkm87 dork.

Do you have any hobbies outside of GTAF you care to share?
If there's pump and I can find my nads that day I might surf. Mostly I'm just kicking back and loving my doggy.
For games of late it's been Wolfenstein, MGSV, Battlefield 4 and The Witcher 3

Any other comments or shout outs?
Keep doing you vehicle screens thread.
----
I thank you very much for changing my bum life with being the new host of CC&C and for always lending a hand with the issues!

information.png

Previous Customs, Cruisers, and Classics Issues: #29, #28#27
Want a better chance of your snap to be featured? Share them here! Vehicle Screenshots: Custom Rides & Garages
Looking for a factory color or need something custom tailored? Kustom Crew Color Requests
Have an idea for a vehicle you want to see added to GTA? The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic
In search of a Car Meet or want to host your own? Find Lobbies & Players
Interested in being interviewed or want to promote your Workshop?
Questions, Comments, or Feedback?

• JoonasPRKL, livejoker, Carrythxd and 24 others like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Questionable Aunt

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago

Thug taking over CC&C like.

I kid, Thugazi brings a different personality/vibe to CC&C. It's amazing how a magazine can have two "versions" but at its core stay one. It's pretty damn cool. I really enjoy both takes you guys have on CC&C. Thank you, V4S (and Thug, for real), for your continued support of the car community with CC&C. You definitely deserve a rest with some family time, enjoy your holidays! Now please ignore the firecrackers that I just handed to Thug. It's nothing, I swear.

• V4S, Audi, alkaline_ and 2 others like this

Audi
  • Audi

Don't Pray For Me, Homie Pray For The Weak

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A week ago

Good stuff  :^:

Most importantly find your best way to upload your images for your platform. If you're on PS4, swap your screenshot taker from jpg to png and send them to a dedicated chat where you can save them from your phone/laptop then upload them to a host like imgur/flickr; this ensures you won't lose as much quality. Bless Raspy for telling me adamantly to do that.

This is good to know 

• V4S, livejoker, alkaline_ and 2 others like this

SirWillC
  • SirWillC

Snapmatic & Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

^ I need to try that. Great read as always
  • V4S and Thugazi like this

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Very nice shots. Great interview with Thugazi(or whatever his name is anymore lol), cool to hear the host's in Q&As. I feel kinda dirty though, not to take anything from Spectacus, he did take a sexy shot of my Zombie, and his Tampa made it in with my Dukes lol.
  • V4S, Spectacus and Thugazi like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Excellent work, guys
  • Thugazi likes this

Spectacus
  • Spectacus

SHEIRA!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Very nice shots. Great interview with Thugazi(or whatever his name is anymore lol), cool to hear the host's in Q&As. I feel kinda dirty though, not to take anything from Spectacus, he did take a sexy shot of my Zombie, and his Tampa made it in with my Dukes lol.

Hey, the picture wouldn't have looked as good if I didn't use a great bike.

Great post by the way, good to hear from Arthur Fooking Nero Thugazi Shelby.

• V4S, livejoker, CaptianBackwoods and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users