» «
Photo

Xliveless Save File Confusion

No replies to this topic
occono
  • occono

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 days ago Edited by occono, 4 days ago.

I've installed Xliveless on my new PC and it seems to be working fine, game is saving with no GFWL nonsense in sight. But it still seems to be saving to the AppData folder instead of the Documents location Xliveless is supposed to use. Not an issue, but when I copy over my save files from my old laptop, which has GTAIV installed and lots of saves made WITH Xliveless (NOT GFWL saves, I never bothered with trying to use it except to briefly try multiplayer) it says I can't read them because of missing downloadable content....I do have EFLC installed but it's seperate from GTA IV anyway. I have the legit Steam version of the game (bought when all pre-V games were €10 in one bundle. Steam sales HAVE gotten worse over time.)

The last save file was made in 2014 apparently, so there's probably been patches to both XLiveless and GTA IV since then. Is it impossible to use the old saves? I was midway through the game so I'd prefer to but I guess it's been long enough I should just restart anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users