Now ain't you a sight for a sore pelvis!
Welcome to the offices of San Andreas' Committee for Hiring and Advocating Narcissistic Dongs with Experience Rentals, SACHANDLER for short. Just like our candidates our name sure is a mouthful! Now you're here because you saw our ad in the papers, correct? As you probably know we're currently in high demand for male models may it be a fashion show presented by Ponsonbys or a Richard Majestics Productions needing an extra with a good face or a dad bod. We here at SACHANDLER accept male portfolios who are looking for work but we do have something special happening this time of year. Out of all the candidates that submit their portfolio our team will pick out a handsome gentleman to be crowned Mister Los Santos 2017!
Here's the rundown on how it works:
The grand winner will receive a forum medal/award such as this one:
Not only that but the grand winner will be eligible to pick out a charity of their choice to which $50 will be donated to!
2nd & 3rd Place will each receive a forum medal for their participation as Runner-Ups including a one year internship at Bob Mulét's hair salon.
- The preliminary stage is an open-admission to all. Be sure to read the rules and criteria for your entry. All entries will be judged by our judges panel.
- The second stage will feature the top twenty (20) men that have been chosen by the judges. This stage will feature votes both by the judges and the members of the public.
- The final stage will present a nail-biting eight (8) men that have passed through the second stage. A winner will be crowned by the members of the public.
The first round will end on November 27th, Monday @
8:59PM PST//9:59PM MST//10:59PM CST//11:59PM EST
4:59AM GMT (Tues.)//6:59AM EET (Tues.)
3:59PM AEDT (Tues.)//5:59PM NZDT (Tues.)
An avid photographer of vehicles as well as his two male characters, R3CON has taken more pictures than you can shake a selfie-stick at. Rooted deeply in the forum's veins he can be found scouring photo threads, controversial topics and various GTA communities; always on the lookout for a good story to tell. His eye for character is admirable as is his ability to buck conventional wisdom. Alongside having a head on his shoulders, he's hosted two forum games (one notably being a forum members Elimination Game), landed a win in the Weekly Snapmatic Contest and produced countless graphs in previous Elimination Games. With a background in writing he's got a soft spot for authentic bios, posts, and the many love letters that The Cougar sent him. He hasn't replied to any of them yet.
Bringing along the first ever Mister Los Santos was as evident as his masculinity. Mach1bud boasts another win as a 10 time winner in the Weekly Snapmatic Contest resulting in a 10 time judge position. Alongside that he's also been a judge for the Miss Los Santos 2016 competition, the nail scratch marks on his arms are proof of it. Let's not forget his role as creator and host of The Weekly Vehicle Showdown series, pairing vehicles up against one another. He has many tips to give in photography such as different backgrounds, moody scenes and automotive shots. We sure love a guy with a good tip to give!
If there's one person that should have their own statue in Los Santos it's Amy Vinewood. The Game Master herself, Amy has been hosting the Elimination Games series for well over a year and boasts nearly 19,000 replies overall. If there's one thing that turns her on it's numbers and she'll probably call you number 3 if you play nice. She was also a judge for the San Andreas Elections which was a very demanding competition. Her open arms approach to things extends to judging all men fairly, equally and making mental notes on which deserve a +1 and which deserve a -2.
You know the suit, you know the style. If there's one person that can steal the attention of everyone in the room it's REXX. He's famed for his glitched outfits knowledge, his custom maps for photography and his eye for detail both for photoshop pictures and accessories one might don. To add to the stack REXX is currently a judge for the Weekly Snapmatic Competition but also had his own gig as host and judge for GTAF's Weekly Outfit Showcase series. A true artist that always strive for that perfect shot, REXX will spend hours in a tree waiting for the picture-perfect moment.
If a woman had to slap you for staring at her butt it might as well be from this easily recognizable lady. iLLYHiGHROLLER is no stranger to making his character's appearance as best as it can be; always changing outfits, poses and spending some serious time getting that mesmerizing snap. While other judges have judging experience in some form iLL has the experience of the drama that the female counterpart of this competition brings. A quote that really stuck while researching about iLL was what he said about the World Mental Health Day, "If you are not okay, it is okay to say so. You are NOT a failure." Be inspired, be beautiful...euh, handsome!
A swirl of her piña colada and a whiff of the overwhelming perfume in the air confirms that your favorite drunk aunt is back this time of year bearing gifts from last year wrapped up in a new box. She may not have a High School diploma but she did co-host Mister Los Santos 2016 as well as hosting the San Andreas 2017 Elections at the beginning of the year. Her knowledge about the perfect mass for a man's ding-a-ling is unmatched, rivaled only by the amount of court order cases filed against her when waking up next to a confused hunk of meat. livejoker will only act as a host and will not partake in judging.
The guest judge is a new addition to the competition in which candidates must submit a picture of their character posing alongside their vehicle of choice. This mandatory picture is excluded in the normal judges criteria and only applies to the guest judge. The guest judge will vote on the biggest male accessory: their car. The vehicle may be anything of choice but it should be noted the guest judge will vote on how well it compliments the character posing with it. The guest judge will pick three winners who, in Round two, will unlock special sub-themes to pick from. It's a small edge as the extra options offer more variety for Round two. Guest judge will only last for this first round.
If you have to summarize Thugazi you have to first understand how varied he can be from being serious to having a good time. Thugazi has as much experience in forum games as he does changing username. Co-creator of the San Andreas Elections, one of the most demanding competition, as well as co-editor for the Customs, Cruisers & Classics magazine Thugazi has judge position in his blood. That and possibly some performance oil. Always looking for the nicest ride his hunt is constant in the search of perfection on wheels. He will be representing CC&C and hopes to get an energy drink deal out of this so he can get free hats.
- Submit 5 character images.
- If 5 pictures are submitted, only the first 5 will be considered.
- A mandatory vehicle picture must be submitted. The picture must contain your character posing alongside a vehicle of choice.
- This will bring your total amount of pictures to 6. Please refer to the "Guest Judge" section for more information.
- Entries with a video included is encouraged, but not required.
- Only one video per entry.
- Background story of the character is heavily encouraged. Things like their past, their current status in life, favorite color or car, etc.
- Membership must be greater than two weeks both to participate and vote in later stages. Accounts with no posts may be refused.
- Any use of PC mods for poses, scenes and/or vehicles is not permitted.
- Any use of glitches for clothing (and clothing/accessories only) is allowed, though we discourage having an entry revolve around one glitched outfit.
- Glitched outfits must be currently obtainable. No past game version glitches.
- Only 1 character submission per member.
- Rockstar Editor is allowed on all platforms.
- Snapmatic and Screenshots are also allowed.
- In-game filters are allowed.
- Post-editing such as photoshop, Vegas, After Effects is also allowed but to an extend. Editing the character itself is not permitted (changing hair, touching up the face, etc.)
- Appearance (75%)
- Charm (25%)
- Style Hair, Facial Hair, Clothing (25%)
- Use of sliders/Uniqueness of character (25%)
- Creativity (25%)
- Quality of Snaps (12.5%)
- Quality of Biography or Video (12.5%)
- Contestants must submit either a biography or a video to showcase their character's personality and backstory.
- Doing both a biography and a video is not required, but it can increase your chances. Should you do both, this percentage will be split evenly (6.25% each) between both the biography and the video. Think of it as having two dogs in the race. For example, if you have a bad biography but a good video (or vice versa) you could salvage your score by having two chances rather than one.
- Whether contestants pick one area to focus on or do both a biography and a video, they're given creative freedom to focus their efforts as they desire.
- Contestants must submit either a biography or a video to showcase their character's personality and backstory.
- Full Context (the totality of the contestants submission) (100%)
As an example:
- 1st place = 20 points, and 20th place equals 1 point
- Judge A places Contestant Y in 1st place and Contestant Z in 5th place
- Judge B places Contestant Y in 16th place, and Contestant Z in 8th place
- Contestant Y earns a total of 25 points, and Contestant Z earns a total of 29 points
- Contestant Z is the winner
This round has a new addition to the competition. All candidates that submit their portfolio are eligible to join the Meet & Greet. We will be hosting, on various platforms, a photo session around Los Santos with any and all candidates that show up. Showing your interest is as simple as filling out the form below and sending it as a PM to the Mister Los Santos account. Sadly Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC are not supported though we fully encourage any members on old-gen and PC to meet up and have their own photoshoot!
Any comments (optional):
Date: Nov.24th, Friday @ 6PM EST//11PM GMT (X1 & PS4)
Xbox One host: livejoker
Playstation 4 host: Amy Vinewood
PC Host: Sanches - Nov.24th Friday @ 1PM EST//6PM GMT
Big thank you to the GtaForums staff that makes the whole experience enjoyable. Special mentions to Raavi and RedDagger.
A massive thank you to Rejeckted for the banners of all rounds. He's a great GFX artist and worth checking his stuff out!
Thank you to Creme_Brulee for the avatar as we continue to use it as the Mister LS account avatar!
A big thank you to Thugazi and V4S for promoting/advertising Mister LS in their issues of Customs, Cruisers and Classics.
Thank you to any other News outlets as well as forum members who advertised Mister LS.
Wham! for being a huge inspiration.
Mister Los Santos has got soul and what better way to express that than by singing it out? Let the sound of Honey Cone take you away as they search for the perfect man in the Want Ads.
Support Mister Los Santos 2017 by sporting various signatures in the spoiler tag below!
The judges worked their sweet buns off and finally the scores are in! As you can see there are some contestants who are crowd pleasers with good scores across the board while others warm up better to some judges. This is good as varying opinions work wonders though this did not help PwnageSoldier who, with the ruleset of 20 contestants being picked, is the only one to be eliminated. The team discussed heavily the idea of adjusting the Round 1 finalists due to the low submission count but decided to stick to the original formula as to stay true to the competition.
You can view the spreadsheet or the graph below - both provided by R3CON!
Most likely to become the next Jizzy B:
Most likely to spend $20,000 on a pair of glasses:
Most likely to go full-on John Wick:
Could break bricks with their cheek bones:
Life's Too Short, Best To Do Everything:
Most likely to get Alexa in bed; you lucky, lucky man!
Most likely to use the phrase "bada-bing, bada-boom":
Most likely to donate $1,000,000 to the "Best Breast Charity":
Peels more rubber than a magnum XL factory: