Came across, looks promising. A mod for EFLC, using and building on IV:MP T3.
Do note that this is still in beta.
Jump to content
Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:35 PM Edited by B Dawg, 14 November 2017 - 12:48 PM.
Lmao, there's nothing promising about it. It's still barebones sh*t. I can't believe they made a 1 hour 40 minutes video of barebones ''gameplay'', it's basically free mode but with nothing in it. The fact that it has no traffic and peds instantly makes it bad, not to mention the bad sync and hit registration.
R*'s Multiplayer (currently the best), as well as CitizenIV are far better options (it has a far better framework, all it needs is some servers with something to do in them, and the recreation of VIIV if they can pull it off). I honestly don't see why anyone would want to play on this outdated client.
Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:57 AM
I played this one, it reached 40 players online yesterday!
Compared to IV:MP T3, no any crashing of the game, weapon sync is better, vehicles need a bit adjusting, access to all of the animations and lots of scripts.. still needs work, but what we got looks really good.
And besides, not everyone needs NPC traffics and peds to have fun.. especially if you have 100 players around you
In that case, traffic would just become unnecessary clutter, it is far easier to just spawn NPCs where needed instead of having the whole world filled with them
Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:11 PM
I am sad to see that type of attitude from a person that lives in the area of Balkan, you should avoid that.
You do not see me going all over the place to insult the game you play.
As always, if you do not like it, you could have just ignored the topic.. instead of bumping it to its "benefit"
I will update this topic with any news I get while testing this client, anyone interested can join. You just need to drop the files into your EFLC folder and you are good to go!
Posted 2 weeks ago
Sorry, I forgot to update q.q
There was a lot of updated stuff since that video up there, mostly related to synchronization and major bug fixes. Minor bugs still exist, but those can be fleshed out later on. What would really help is if we could somehow start going over a number of 50 players online or higher.
Currently, most of the players testing this client are the regular players of ArgonathRPG IV:MP server.. and that number usually goes from 35-40 since not everyone is able to play when the test comes. That is mostly due to the fact that majority of IV:MP players come from Game-State [The only 3 live servers, Argonath being the only one populated] and new players don't yet know of this client or do not have GTA EFLC which is needed to run the client.
Also, they can't add the new mod of GTA IV to Game-State because the administration over there seems inactive! D:
Here is a video of the latest test recorded by one of our players. You can find details as to where to find the client/support in the video description.
Some of the benefits this client has over IV:MP T3 at the moment:
- Improved stability - Crashing of the game/client is quite rare. There is one bug I will list down under that can crash the game in a specific situation but other than that, stable.
- Improved shooting synchronization - T3 had no any Z-sync where this client has that covered. Still, laggers will win over you but if you learn how to lead your shots..you will win haha
- More vehicles/skins/weapons.. parachute yay. Currently, this is true only for EFLC TBoGT. For the latest test, they are trying to add some TLAD biker skins as a test. Rest would be slowly added later on..
- Animations! Animations from GTA4/EFLC TBoGT are available for calling out.. a lot of options [Dancing animations on the video]
- Car damage is available - Set up so that vehicle health is constantly updated but vehicle model can only get hood/bumpers/trunk/doors/headlights damaged. People were bummed even when they get a scratch and not completely wrecked car haha
- More interiors and possibility to even stream some new ones [Hopefully]. As a test, previously we had some speakers set-up on the location [See the video] and live radio streaming from there.
- Since the code is fresh, there are a lot more options to go on with
- Scripts that stop from cheating/hacking..as well as administration to back it up
- Scripts to make the life on server easier haha
Some of the current bugs that bother us:
- The main one being that some players have a problem with TAB score. If they use it within first 5-10 minutes of the game, they crash. But after that period, they can use it normally.
- Synchronization issue with people driving blown up vehicles in specific situations where the car was re-streamed
- Sometimes the game will not start if you have ENB for it
Rest of bugs are minor and not really impacting the game experience
To run the client you need GTA EFLC 126.96.36.199 and you need to remove any .asi files you have in your folder
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users