3 replies to this topic
Norrage
  • Norrage

Player Hater

• Members
  • Cape-Verde

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:35 PM

http://iv-mp.eu/

Came across, looks promising. A mod for EFLC, using and building on IV:MP T3.

Do note that this is still in beta.

• MihailJunkovich likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My bike is harmed, you will be harmed

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:35 PM Edited by B Dawg, 14 November 2017 - 12:48 PM.

Lmao, there's nothing promising about it. It's still barebones sh*t. I can't believe they made a 1 hour 40 minutes video of barebones ''gameplay'', it's basically free mode but with nothing in it. The fact that it has no traffic and peds instantly makes it bad, not to mention the bad sync and hit registration.

R*'s Multiplayer (currently the best), as well as CitizenIV are far better options (it has a far better framework, all it needs is some servers with something to do in them, and the recreation of VIIV if they can pull it off). I honestly don't see why anyone would want to play on this outdated client.

• RaMMy and Sprunkadelic like this

MihailJunkovich
  • MihailJunkovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I played this one, it reached 40 players online yesterday!

Compared to IV:MP T3, no any crashing of the game, weapon sync is better, vehicles need a bit adjusting, access to all of the animations and lots of scripts.. still needs work, but what we got looks really good.

And besides, not everyone needs NPC traffics and peds to have fun.. especially if you have 100 players around you  :lol:
In that case, traffic would just become unnecessary clutter, it is far easier to just spawn NPCs where needed instead of having the whole world filled with them

MihailJunkovich
  • MihailJunkovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am sad to see that type of attitude from a person that lives in the area of Balkan, you should avoid that.
You do not see me going all over the place to insult the game you play.

As always, if you do not like it, you could have just ignored the topic.. instead of bumping it to its "benefit"

I will update this topic with any news I get while testing this client, anyone interested can join. You just need to drop the files into your EFLC folder and you are good to go! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users