Have nothing to do on a crappy day other than stay indoors, no friends online to play too?
Well here's a decent way to earn cash in-game with little effort, & enjoy doing other things around the house for most of the time.
Please note I've only done this on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, & Xbox One X.
PS4 owners if you try it, let me know if it works for you, I know your dashboard setup is different.
Confirmed to work on PC version, thanks to Khephera.
This is a rather old method, however I haven't seen a solid guide about it.
What You Need:
CEO Status (& Necessary Required Purchases To Have It)
Armored Boxville Purchased (& Necessary Purchases To Buy It)
Recommended: Maze Bank West CEO office.
#1: Start an Invite Only Session.
#2: Register as a CEO
#3: Start Fortified & proceed to the AB (Armored Boxville).
#4: Enter the AB & then leave it.
#5: You've got 9-9.5 minutes to do whatever you want away from the game.
#6: As soon as you win/earn the cash, change your outfit to make the game save.
#7: Immediately exit the entire game via dashboard, then start back up the game.
#8: Repeat process.
Having Maze Bank West as a CEO office, it takes about 15 seconds from either personal vehicle or helicopter to get to the AB's location from my office (as it spawns at Pacific Bluffs for me). After I enter the AB & exit it, I then travel shortly over to the other side of the cemetery or land on a nearby building, to prevent the spawning AI from attacking me. Then usually either spend the 9ish minutes exercising &/or listening to music. Upon the job's completion, saving is key/making sure that I change my outfit so I can see the orange save circle icon. Then & only then quiting the entire game via dashboard, as this skips the 30 minute cool-down on the job's timer in exchange for starting a new session, CEO registration, entirely new load in for the game. Given I have an Xbox One X (Scorpio!) now, it only takes about 1-2 minutes to load back into an invite only session, from the game restarting/loading up to single-player, until being back in my CEO office. To note however I have used this technique originally back on my X1 & X1S & still found it worth it.
- You earn $35,000 per run, $30,000 if you opt not to enter the AB at all. It's up to you, the $5,000 stacks up over time.
- You earn around 3,000 RP. That's not alot compared to some other methods, but it's quite a bit for you doing basically nothing.
- You do NOT need to wait for the AB to explode before quiting the game, despite technically the job is still active until it does.
- Sometimes a random quick save will occur immediately upon you winning the money, this is not the save to rely on.
- Yes I know it takes alot of money to actually be able to start using this technique, but it's here for those interested.
- Alternatively you can just incorporate Fortified with Heandhunter & Sightseer jobs as a more active day of play.
- This isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's a very easy "grind", that requires little effort & allows you to go do other things for most of the time.
^ I consider this a "No randoms, no effort, no problem!" type of approach.
- Other members have suggested using "Last Location" setting for your spawn into online, making it a shorter trip back to the AB on the next run.
- Again this description may seem long & too much effort, however the whole process is actually pretty dang simple & quick.
If you have a Bunker/Gunrunning Business, incorporate it's passive stock manufacturing with this.
The Fortified runs will more than compensate for the resupplies of your Bunker.
- If you want to spice things up/be active, take the AB to a police station &/or call for police, law enforcement AI will "Ally" with you for as long as the job timer is active, even if you open fire on them. However they will engage both hostile foot units AND helicopters that spawn. It's one of the rare opportunities in this game where you can team up with police in-game without repercussions of them targeting you. The hostile AI will keep spawning in random vehicle/helicopter waves until the timer is done, so be ready for most police stations to run out of officers over time, however there's one or two I've chilled at that held off the entire time. Plus as mentioned, you can call emergency services for backup whenever you run low on police support. The Vespucci police station seems to have some well armed officers with shotguns at times, or at LSIA where they possess assault rifles.
There's a bug where sometimes if you are in Ammunation/actually in an inventory/weapons buying menu & the job ends, you will only earn $5,000.
I have no idea why this happens, however several times now it's occurred to me when I was actively playing the job & buying a new parachute bag.
Also others have now mentioned that you may get no $ reward if you are accessing your personal phone's internet at the time of the job timer ending.