Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV is almost 10 years old, tell us your favorite memories of the game...

41 replies to this topic
jaljax
  • jaljax

Taking A Liberty

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Ben Buja Machinima's & Yeardly Diamond R.I.P

Not to mention Niko saying YELLOW CAR!!!

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, A week ago.

Grinding Hangman's Noose for two weeks just to get that shiny gold Rank 10 star in multiplayer which meant absolutely nothing aside from an achievement/trophy and two multiplayer character outfits (guy rocking the blue speedo and the girl rocking the stripper lingerie).

I remember getting to rank 8 by grinding that mode. I only ever made it to rank 9, though, which looked cool.

• TheOriginalGunslinger likes this

DoctorMike
  • DoctorMike

I hope Everyone's having a great Day/Night

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A week ago Edited by DoctorMike, A week ago.

His accent makes it even funnier

• Arrows to Athens and AlbanyEsperanto like this

just do it bob1
  • just do it bob1

GTA Vehicle Collector and Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Cops and Crooks. Nuff Said.

Rockstar has to add this game mode to GTAO. The amount of fun and memories that I had... Most entertaining game mode I have ever played 

• Arrows to Athens and TheOriginalGunslinger like this

TheOriginalGunslinger
  • TheOriginalGunslinger

Playa

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Rockstar has to add this game mode to GTAO. The amount of fun and memories that I had... Most entertaining game mode I have ever played

What did you usually play at times? "All for One" or "One for All"? I personally loved em both.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Too many to list. 4 was the game I bought with my Xbox 360 and I stayed up all night playing it just as amazed as I was when I played gta 3 for the first time. The level of detail compared to the 3d games was and still is amazing. Driving around getting to know the city while listening to the radio stations was just bliss. And it's the last gta(and the episodes as well) that had effort put into the talk radio.
  • Arrows to Athens, TheOriginalGunslinger and AlbanyEsperanto like this

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Shut up and drive Esperanto fool

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 5 days ago

I remember when it was 10 years old when my brother yells me to come to his romm when he said when Niko Bellic speaks Croatian ( i know he was serb) when i come my brother gives me controller of Xbox 360, so i keep crashing and he keeps speaking english (you stupid idiot, Moron, F**k this, Arrrrgggghhh motherf*ckers) then i tell brother he is joking me right? Hes a English..., and finally he said 'U pičku materinu' (eng:to c*nt mother) but theres no way to translate it.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

We have to convince them somehow that the mode will increase shark card sales.

It's the only way.

Zenar
  • Zenar

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 5 days ago

Launching cars using swing glitch, I never forget these moments.

I also I liked the moment when we beat the sh*t out of Dimitri.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

PDOjohnny
  • PDOjohnny

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I remmember when first saw this game in my best freind's house, in 2009, I remember watching LC's streets from a taxi window, and also remember listening there to a russian song on that russian radio station. 

In real life I was in the army at the time, and day after playing this game I came back to base. I remember laying in my bed there and being REALLY sad both that I back in base and want to play this game more, and the fact that at that time I didn't had the specs to run the game.

Years later ,in 2014 or 2015 I got arrested in real life in suspect of pedofhilia and the video of the arrest posted on facebook, it was super hard time for me.

My answer was to upgrade my computer and buy GTA IV. I remember that very same friend came to my house and this time he watched me play. I remember we were in the highway and he told me to hit those water containers. It was closing a circle.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 days ago

I finally completed the story for the 10th time. I was going to choose Revenge, but caved in and went for Deal because there’s truly something poetic ending Dimitri’s existence at the foot of the Statue Of Happiness. It still takes my breath away even after nearly a decade.

And when Mallorie calls Niko to let him learn she was pregnant with Roman’s son. No other GTA tugs at heart strings like it.
  • Darealbandicoot likes this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Darealbandicoot, 3 days ago.

I finally completed the story for the 10th time. I was going to choose Revenge, but caved in and went for Deal because theres truly something poetic ending Dimitris existence at the foot of the Statue Of Happiness. It still takes my breath away even after nearly a decade.

And when Mallorie calls Niko to let him learn she was pregnant with Romans son. No other GTA tugs at heart strings like it.

In almost all playthroughs I choose revenge but the few playthroughs I DO choose deal it always gives me mixed feelings. I'm happy that it's more dramatic and personal than revenge (even though you get to outright kill Dimitri in the revenge ending with any weapon you desire ) but it saddens me that Roman will never call me again to go bowling ever again. He IS Nikos closest friend here besides Jacob AND he has a child on the way so that makes it even sadder.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users