Photo

Gang burrito location ?

2 replies to this topic
Ninjuca
  • Ninjuca

Vice Squad Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:15 PM Edited by Ninjuca, 12 November 2017 - 03:48 PM.

Ive been tryin to get it from gang wars a lot without success, and it doesnt seems to spawn randomly on the streets. I dont want to cheat or fail a specific mission. do you know about any way to get it?  thanks

Gang-Burrito-grand-theft-auto-iv-the-los

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:19 PM

Check TLaD Special Vehicle Guide, but it's rather simple.

You can get one from It's War early on in the game while passing the Mission.  This one is just a Gang Burrito, nothing special.  But you can also get one in Action/Reaction that is slightly harder since the doors are locked and needs to be pushed back to a Parking Space.  It also is a FULL BLACK Gang Burrito, which you can't get from a Pay and Spray.  Like in the Photo above, the hood is always discolored and Grey like that while the one in Action/Reaction is FULL BLACK.  Then during Gang Wars you can find FULL Black Gang Burritos, but also Blue/White and Orange/Black Gang Burritos, however, they seem to NEVER spawn.  I've not seen a single one to date and I must of done like 350 Gang Wars give or take over all the playthroughs of TLaD I did on PS3...

• Ninjuca likes this

Ninjuca
  • Ninjuca

Vice Squad Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

Check TLaD Special Vehicle Guide, but it's rather simple.

You can get one from It's War early on in the game while passing the Mission.  This one is just a Gang Burrito, nothing special.  But you can also get one in Action/Reaction that is slightly harder since the doors are locked and needs to be pushed back to a Parking Space.  It also is a FULL BLACK Gang Burrito, which you can't get from a Pay and Spray.  Like in the Photo above, the hood is always discolored and Grey like that while the one in Action/Reaction is FULL BLACK.  Then during Gang Wars you can find FULL Black Gang Burritos, but also Blue/White and Orange/Black Gang Burritos, however, they seem to NEVER spawn.  I've not seen a single one to date and I must of done like 350 Gang Wars give or take over all the playthroughs of TLaD I did on PS3...

Thanks a lot for the info :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users