Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to disable custom vehicles in custom race/stunt creator?

8 replies to this topic
makki3
  • makki3

SpennyVsSpenny

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:57 AM

So I've been creating quadbike-oriented tracks, with stunt blocks for easy blockage of some areas, but when i disable all vehicles except for the normal blazer, the game doesn't have an option to disable custom vehicles in options. This is a major problem as I select the normal non-custom blazer the game glitches and gives me my custom blazer for no reason. Is there a way to turn of custom vehicles in the creator options and I'm just a dope?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:34 AM

You can't turn off custom vehicles in the Creator unfortunately. However when about to start the raced (once its published), you can turn custom vehicles on and off in the race lobby before starting.

makki3
  • makki3

SpennyVsSpenny

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

The problem is there's no option to turn them on or off when in the lobby of my race :\

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Tails returns...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

The problem is there's no option to turn them on or off when in the lobby of my race :\

There should be unless you are trying to make special vehicle race.

It should appear with Catch Up and Slipstream after it, some screenshots are needed I think so you can show what you mean.

makki3
  • makki3

SpennyVsSpenny

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

There should be unless you are trying to make special vehicle race.

It should appear with Catch Up and Slipstream after it, some screenshots are needed I think so you can show what you mean.

It says I'm not allowed to use imgur but here's the link

https://imgur.com/FGWJW5U

There's no option to change custom vehicles and I specifically made sure it wasn't a special race.

Am I doing something wrong?

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Trick

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

You have to enable at least two vehicles for use. You don't have the possibility to turn costum off or on when only one vehicle is enabled for use. Enable normal Blazer and Hot Rod Blazer or Street Blazer and voila, you can choose between costum on or off. One of the stupid mistakes R* will probably never fix ...

• makki3 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

The problem is when others are hosting your race. If the host sets customs on then there's not much you can do.

Not being able to lock a race to a specific vehicle(s) is one of the biggest oversights in the creator on R*s part...

makki3
  • makki3

SpennyVsSpenny

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:34 AM

You have to enable at least two vehicles for use. You don't have the possibility to turn costum off or on when only one vehicle is enabled for use. Enable normal Blazer and Hot Rod Blazer or Street Blazer and voila, you can choose between costum on or off. One of the stupid mistakes R* will probably never fix ...

Cheers mate, works like a charm.

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Trick

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Another possibility that I learnt recently is to enable two classes. One has only the vehicle that you want everybody to use, the other is e.g. utilities with lawn mower and air tug. When you host your race, switch to utilities, disable costum vehicles and switch back to the class with only one vehicle. Now everybody can only use the stock version of the vehicle you want them to use.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users