Photo

GTA San Andreas: INSANITY Graphic Mod Issue, Skin Selector not working

2 replies to this topic
vmh1029
  • vmh1029

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by vmh1029, A week ago.

Hello. Basically it's what it says. I installed the awesome graphic mod for GTA San, INSANITY. I followed the steps of this video: 

The graphics and gameplay are all okay, the problem comes when I try to use the skin selector. When I didn't have that graphic mod, the skin selector worked perfectly, but now for some reason, it doesn't. 

I didn't add the graphic mod with all my mixed mods in cleo, I reinstalled the game completely, and THEN I installed the graphic mod. Then, when I install the skin selector, I go to the game and press TAB+Q, and my game crashes, which makes no sense, because it didn't use to before the graphic mod. I added the line in gta.dat and all. I tried more than one skin selector and skins,. but they don't work. Please if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know cause it would be AWESOME to use that graphic mod with the skin selector! 

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Remove the limit adjuster and use this one instead:
http://gtaforums.com...limit-adjuster/

If that still causes a crash one of the mods in this modpack conflicts with the skin selectors (so you'd need to remove them and then test 1 by 1 to see which mod is causing the crash).

vinedinz
  • vinedinz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 5 days ago

hmm, excellent graphics mod for gta san andreas in case

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users