• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
NumaYay
  • NumaYay

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

Do you think that R* employees can sleep well today, or do they have nightmares because they know that they've completely ruined the GTA franchise with GTA V?

I mean, they are not dumb or so, they know the game only sold so well because of the hype and because of GTAO. But do you think they are actually aware of the well-known fact that they almost buried the classic GTA franchise with that rushed Single Player, with the "crater" map, with downgraded and broken physics, broken police and lack of activities? R* employees know why all GTA's were great until V. So they HAVE to be aware of the circumstance that GTA V is ruined, they just hype and praise it to make money. They HAVE to know that SP is a let-down, otherwise they would be completely blind.

Personally I think that many R* employees wake up at night and sweat heavily because they have nightmares about what they've done to GTA and they become depressive. I mean, you wouldn't feel better after transforming a great franchise into a rushed, half-arsed game that just got hyped through trailers. I think R* employees know that they live a lie.

• anthony and Brian_O_Malley like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

He's back, with more pointless topic

Besides, I didn't agree, GTA V was a revolutionary, especially ahuge improvement over snore, I did agree with Online though

Really, your post is absurd, childish, trollish, cringeworthy, and such things make me cringe and gave me cancer

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted A week ago

Really, your post is absurd, childish, trollish, cringeworthy, and such things make me cringe and gave me cancer

Fits right in with your posting style then. :p ;)
  • R4gN0r0K, Tycek, Official General and 5 others like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

Fits right in with your posting style then. :p ;)
Sometimes, but I never use absurd complain like NumaYay

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You know, judging by that Imran Sarwar interview from a couple weeks ago, I think on some level they recognize they've f*cked up the series with their decisions and business practices, but would never admit it.
  • anthony and theGTAking101 like this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago Edited by Stoney0503, A week ago.

i'm pretty sure you're losing sleep over the fact the majority doesn't share your opinion, not that your opinion counts on this matter since you didn't even work on the game.

if i had worked on one of the most financially successful games of all times i'd be pretty proud, or at the very least i wouldn't care because i got paid for it.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

i'm pretty sure you're losing sleep over the fact the majority doesn't share your opinion, not that your opinion counts on this matter since you didn't even work on the game.

if i had worked on one of the most financially successful games of all times i'd be pretty proud, or at the very least i wouldn't care because i got paid for it.

Exactly, I totally agree.

Not for anything, but the massive hyperbole in this thread is a little 'round the bend. First off, Rockstar didn't ruin anything. They released a top-notch, incredibly well fleshed out, completed and absolutely fun GTA game. Yes, like all games, it has its flaws.

But the reality is that the only thing Rockstar should be ashamed about is their treatment of SP support and their milking every dollar they possibly can from Shark Card sales to the detriment of us single player GTA'ers. But the OP's post is outlandish and wildly unsubstantiated.

Craig
  • Craig

‹bergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted A week ago

We have a B&M thread for complaints like these, which are exhaustingly common as it is. Please use that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users