Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did You Choose to Kill or Spare the Following Characters?

16 replies to this topic

Poll: Did You Choose to Kill or Spare the Following Characters? (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Packie McReary

1. Killed him (4 votes [11.43%])

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

2. Acted as his getaway driver (31 votes [88.57%])

Percentage of vote: 88.57%

Simeon Yetarian

1. Killed him (19 votes [54.29%])

Percentage of vote: 54.29%

2. Spared him (16 votes [45.71%])

Percentage of vote: 45.71%

Isaiah Friedlander

1. Killed him (26 votes [74.29%])

Percentage of vote: 74.29%

2. Spared him (9 votes [25.71%])

Percentage of vote: 25.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ThatBenGuy
  • ThatBenGuy

HTF, GTA, rock, metal, dog, cat, wolf, fox, and dragon lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I actually killed Packie McReary as Trevor. Although I do like causing mayhem as all three characters, I do like it whenever they get thanked for good deeds such as when their store, money, or car gets robbed and I always return it to its rightful owner. I remember the drugstore owner thanking me for killing Packie McReary as well. Unfortunately, I spared Simeon ONLY because I couldn't find him later on. Same goes for Isaiah Friedlander. What about you guys?

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

Packie: Spared him. Easily the best and most memorable crew member. First time I played the game and came across the encounter I wasn't sure it was him until he started talking and thought "Oh hey that's Packie". I always use him as my gunman. 

Simeon: Never done this event. Probably would've killed him.

Isaiah: Think I let him go.

ExTerminator
  • ExTerminator

Heil Houser!

• Members
  • New-Caledonia

Posted A week ago

Spared Packie, killed the other two.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted A week ago

Killed packie once, then i realized who that was, reloaded savefile, got a new gunman

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I could never kill Simon for some reason as the game would always act like is a friendly and never allow me to shoot, lock on to him etc but I COULD run him over.
  • Neickup likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Official General, A week ago.

* I helped Packie escape, made sense to do so, just fits with the continuation of the HD GTA saga and I used him for heists too.

* I spared Simeon because he's funny and original, so I let him escape - but I killed his goons.

* Dr Freidlander, I killed him, wasted no time in blastin' him away.

@ Algonquin

To get the event for Simeon you have to go back to his car dealership as Franklin very soon after that mission where Michael forces you to damage it. Once there, Simeon will show up with two of his armed thugs that will try to shoot and kill you. 

EDIT: You have to shoot Simeon first if you want to kill him, because if you don't he'll escape and you won't get the chance to do it again - it's easy to let him get away, as his thugs will distract you as they shoot at you. 

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Packie obviously had to die. It would have been cool if I could have an extended Johnny'esque Trevor-styled execution of the little washed up hood. But you take what you can get, right?

I spared Frielander because I wanted to see if he would communicate with Michael later on with some douchey texts or emails, just for sh*ts and giggles.

I killed Simeon, not because I actually disliked him, but because I was never sure if letting him live (or escape) meant not getting credit for the Random Event.

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago Edited by gunziness, A week ago.

I obviously saved Packie, even though his appareance was mediocre IMO, hes Packie afterall (and cheap for being the best gunman).

Spared Simeon, but knocked his guys out. I wouldnt mind killing him since hes a waste of skin, but cannonically speaking, I dont think F or M would do that.

Isiah, I also spared him, even though he deserves to be shot, I like to think that Michael at that stage of the story learned to forgive and forget, so he let him go (even though I always made sure to obliterate his Comet before letting him get away).

Blight77
  • Blight77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

Well, Packie is one of a few characters that i spared in GTA V since i have already recognize him and he's among the best gun man in the series as well, not to mention he always has some interesting dialogue given he often to mention the reference from GTA IV such as Three Leaf Clover mission in the Paleto Score for example..

The only reason i never killed Simeon is because i never meet him due to a limited amount of time-frame to see his random event, in my current playthrough however i do plan to kill him, the same can also be said to Dr.Friedlander since for the most of times i always choose to kill any NPC such in several S/F missions for Franklin and Trevor..

sea cucumber
  • sea cucumber

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

obviously i spared packie

i killed friedlander but he dies if u spare him anyway

and simeon lives no matter what, the random event isnt over until you kill the bodyguards, so that means hes alive

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I saved Packie, Im sick of characters getting killed From past times! And I hired him for each Heist, No chef!
Killed that Mother <>£ therapist and killed Simeon cold blood, along with his puppys shooting at me.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Tycek, 5 days ago.

I've saved Packie and used him for all the available heists. I liked him in IV, so it would be hard to just kill him.

I've killed Simeon and saved Isaiah or whatever his name actually was.

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I've saved Packie and used him for all the available heists. I liked him in IV, so it would be hard to just kill him.
I've killed Simeon and saved Isaiah or whatever his name actually was.

Packie was such an amazing supportive character on IV along side Niko, man Im getting the arge to play this on my Xbox One Backward compatibly. Its the reason I chose C on V. Tired of killing off characters from the past that have made an impact and all GTA series💪🏼

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 5 days ago

I'm not really sure why anyone would kill him when he's one of the best gunmen to have. The others are just generic goons on the same level you'f find in GTAO. Packie was/is and always will be one of my favourite characters from GTA IV. :^:

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 days ago

Saved Packie just because he is the cheapest best gunman for jewelry heist, I brought him to the Altruist Cult during my 1st and 2nd playthrough

Spared Simeon, because he's kind of screwed up

Spared Isiah, because I liked him (though I killed him at my 7th playthrough)

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 3 days ago

Killed all three. Took Packie to the cannibal camp because they love potato heads!

Also I managed to kill Wei Cheng with a sticky bomb while leaving Tao alive.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Spared Packie, killed the other 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users