SA WIP
126 replies to this topic
Pirushu
  • Pirushu

Scorpions Guild

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

This mod has many incompatibilities with the Widescreen Fix of ThirteenAG, I wish I could use both without problems

with the ThirteenAG Widescreen Fix:

yxgvVlE.png

With the Widescreen Support from SkyUI:

tdS4lTI.png

You can disable SkyUI's fixes in the SkyUI.ini by changing bWidescreenSupport variable to 0.

I did ... deactivate it and the health bar, shield and loading bar look too large, you can not see the color in the statistics bar (although that is not so annoying) but by activating it the interface looks too big and weird

Athlon
  • Athlon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

For me the saving window doesn't pop up when I enter the save icon :/

Kane49
  • Kane49

The Actual Balla OG / a.k.a. ~iiCriminnaaL

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I did ... deactivate it and the health bar, shield and loading bar look too large, you can not see the color in the statistics bar (although that is not so annoying) but by activating it the interface looks too big and weird

Try to set bMinimalMoneyCounter to 0 if it isn't disabled already. You can use this (it's not mine) if you want to remove the unneeded zeros from the money bar.

Pirushu
  • Pirushu

Scorpions Guild

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago Edited by Pirushu, A week ago.

Try to set bMinimalMoneyCounter to 0 if it isn't disabled already. You can use this (it's not mine) if you want to remove the unneeded zeros from the money bar.

I do not want to eliminate the unnecessary 0, just that I would like the in-game interface to remain that way, like before putting this mod ... it is supposed that disabling it from the .ini should avoid that, but there are those disadvantages

Phat Fack
  • Phat Fack

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Phat Fack, A week ago.

This mod has many incompatibilities with the Widescreen Fix of ThirteenAG, I wish I could use both without problems

yxgvVlE.png

tdS4lTI.png

You can disable SkyUI's fixes in the SkyUI.ini by changing bWidescreenSupport variable to 0.

Setting bWidescreenSupport to -1 made the health bars smaller for me, but it made the rest of the HUD bigger.

Pirushu
  • Pirushu

Scorpions Guild

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 6 days ago

yxgvVlE.png

tdS4lTI.png

Setting bWidescreenSupport to -1 made the health bars smaller for me, but it made the rest of the HUD bigger.

I guess -1 will take it as a positive 1

Nice!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago Edited by 1010, 2 days ago.

I got lots of ps2 pictures of gta san andreas this can be ulti in your work

link:

https://imgur.com/a/Vi7RA

• iAbokai likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users