Photo

Outfits (Modded Edition)

57 replies to this topic
CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:02 AM Edited by CarcerCityMadMan, 09 November 2017 - 03:04 AM.

Some people wanted this so here it is modded outfits thread.If there is another thread i am not aware of on this topic inform me and i will ask to remove this.This thread is related to glitched or modded outfits strictly.

No SP mods or Ped mods.This is for online character outfits.If you made mods for online characters feel free to post them.

With that out of the way,i wanted to say when you play gta you want a look that unique well at least i do.No offense to the other threads but this is were the real outfits are at.Here are some outfits that were made via the Director mode.Enjoy!!

2zrdco3.jpg

Deadpool

24q09b6.jpg

Dirty Monkey

whfndt.jpg

Rip(Hobo with a shotgun)

35cmlo5.jpg

Luigi

jsn4wo.jpg

and Mario

Post your own outfits if you like they can be anything.It doesnt need to be a character outfit. More to come

• SkylineGTRFreak, -KM-, N. Man and 3 others like this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:40 AM

Does my signature count?

• CarcerCityMadMan likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

Just leaving this comment here to find the Thread later. Will post pictures then.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

SP Mods may be not allowed, but how about retextures of existing outfits, i think there's no harm done, no?

Also OT Fallout theme outfit.

wbWQWok.jpg

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

Time for a classic glitches - glitch a gasmask with helmet everywhere possible.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Stroopwafel Deluxe

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:52 PM

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20160726120845.jpg

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20171018155346.png

Nothing too crazy.

• Technosis, CarcerCityMadMan, Cackling Jack and 1 other like this

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

Yeah that what im talking about guys/gals.Keep it going ill post more stuff soon.

.Diana McFarland.
  • .Diana McFarland.

An Actual Princess.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Diana 2016
    Best Diana 2017

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:38 PM

NO

P34NUTZ
  • P34NUTZ

Captain Cockmunch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

NO

So edgy.
  • Classique, PwnageSoldier and Sanches like this

Excrescent
  • Excrescent

I woke up too moody, who gon die today?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:04 AM

Most of these were made like two years ago, and I was obsessed with Black Joggers so they'll all look the same. Regardless they are modded. (PS3 -> PS4) They are all pretty much standard sniper shuffling, suicider tryhard outfits. 

The duffle bag and shirt  and joggers are modded. The military stripes on the side are modded, and are on almost all of my outfits. The last one has handcuffs, and I'm not sure if they are obtainable right now, but yeah, they're modded.

gvCqRjC.jpg

HJ5zXfa.jpg

MjSBI64.jpg

P3NMHiC.jpg

EPwoA6g.jpg

I had a cop and invisible outfit as well, but you can already guess what happened to that. 

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:11 AM

Pilot

rifEx0D.png

Signatur-Outfit

MwNMOaN.png

Tacticool

d46ZBvP.png

Stealth

DpL5sQM.png

Guard (best i can do, blame rockstar lol)

bODTLoe.png

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:41 AM

I don't do many glitch outfits, but I did glitch the rebreather, night vision, and chemical mask under my BP helmet.
I also glitched the full purple juggernaut suit when it first was out and glitched the black joggers when it was out.

I dont have the chemical mask glitch (got rid of it for a slot of my actual tactical outfit) or the juggernaut suits anymore. I find most glitch outfits stupid IMO because a lot of the ones I've seen look trashy in my eyes. However, that's just me, so keep glitching my friends!
  • SHOKKERZ91 likes this

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:52 AM

I don't do many glitch outfits, but I did glitch the rebreather, night vision, and chemical mask under my BP helmet.
I also glitched the full purple juggernaut suit when it first was out and glitched the black joggers when it was out.

I dont have the chemical mask glitch (got rid of it for a slot of my actual tactical outfit) or the juggernaut suits anymore. I find most glitch outfits stupid IMO because a lot of the ones I've seen look trashy in my eyes. However, that's just me, so keep glitching my friends!

I can agree some glitched outfits are not my taste i like making stuff that looks legit.

Heres one i forgot to post

149ctad.jpg

• Chrome Toyota Prius and Sanches like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:56 AM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 10 November 2017 - 08:57 AM.

I can agree some glitched outfits are not my taste i like making stuff that looks legit.
Heres one i forgot to post

Spoiler

Can't deny, that's pretry damn fine :lol:

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:57 AM

Does the gasmask with rebreather glitch still work?

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:58 AM

Does the gasmask with rebreather glitch still work?
I wouldn't know, as I didn't glitch them together. I would assume that it does for the fleeca gas mask, but not for the chemical mask as I don't know of any way to do it on NG.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:08 AM Edited by Bruce Khansey, 10 November 2017 - 09:09 AM.

Does anybody know how to put a t-shirt under the leather jacket? I found a couple of videos but those glitches doesn't work anymore and I've been swearing for weeks.

Here are some examples (taken from GTAF too):

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's the same outfit seen in the Adversary Mode Condemned, and the shirt+jacket can be used also as MC outfit, but it can't be modified nor saved.

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:25 AM Edited by CarcerCityMadMan, 10 November 2017 - 09:31 AM.

Does anybody know how to put a t-shirt under the leather jacket? I found a couple of videos but those glitches doesn't work anymore and I've been swearing for weeks.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's the same outfit seen in the Adversary Mode Condemned, and the shirt+jacket can be used also as MC outfit, but it can't be modified nor saved.

I would look into the director mode glitch console ( its patched atm ) you might be able to get it.

If you have it on PC you can pretty much make anything you want with menus.I was trying to get a turtle neck in one myself

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:01 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I would look into the director mode glitch console ( its patched atm ) you might be able to get it.

If you have it on PC you can pretty much make anything you want with menus.I was trying to get a turtle neck in one myself

I have it on PS4 :(

The-Ghost
  • The-Ghost

They mad bro...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I believe he can get it with any AM outfit saving glitch, or even that shower glitch, I did it recently for a CEO outfit and it worked

• Bruce Khansey likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:05 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I believe he can get it with any AM outfit saving glitch, or even that shower glitch, I did it recently for a CEO outfit and it worked

Thanks! Do you know if you can modify the outfit once saved?

The-Ghost
  • The-Ghost

They mad bro...

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:46 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks! Do you know if you can modify the outfit once saved?

I couldn't modify the one I got, you lose some parts of it, the one I got was the one with the CEO armor, as soon as I modifed the pants, I lost the armor.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Lucifer

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:10 PM

Hot damn, that dead pool one is horrible. Credit for effort though. Got a pet peeve where if it ain't the same color, it's gonna bother me.

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:23 PM

I did use the CEO Vests when I first glitched them, but I never did it again simply because it's a outfit that will continually get the rest of your outfits deleted.

Galehaut
  • Galehaut

Past crimes: Witchcraft, Stealing fire from the gods

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:20 PM Edited by Galehaut, 10 November 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Still my favorite outfit ever since i got that mask last year. Can't wait to see the X-mas events this year. I'm currently doing new outfits with smugglers clothing options , ill post more later on.

8uZhrqa.jpg

Bonus pic ; Matching characters 

kAVYy7b.jpg

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:15 PM

If you save ceo gear you can alter it sometimes messing with the Dm glitch.Ive had various jackets under ceo armor before,not everything worked mind you.

I will post a picture after but thats how you would edit it

• Bruce Khansey likes this

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

I am the UNICORN

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:48 AM Edited by CarcerCityMadMan, 14 November 2017 - 06:49 AM.

Here is proof you can further mod ceo stuff on consoles.A friend made this messing with the DM last time.

zl3e8.jpg

You can see hes got a ceo vest merged with a utility top

N. Man
  • N. Man

Like Thinking, Only Better

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:25 AM

qeonNZa.jpg

• CarcerCityMadMan and Bruce Khansey like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:35 AM

If you save ceo gear you can alter it sometimes messing with the Dm glitch.Ive had various jackets under ceo armor before,not everything worked mind you.

I will post a picture after but thats how you would edit it

I made it, thanks to a friend of mine I did the shower glitch and now I have my Mad Max style character. Thank you!

qeonNZa.jpg

Very nice.

Also awesome jacket, where did you get it?

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

New Hades' Finest

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM Edited by Spectre "2K", 15 November 2017 - 08:09 AM.

HV6LvyS.png

Just a Dawn Raid outfit with shooting range glasses, an earpiece you can't see and a BP helmet (to satisfy my unquenchable lust for orange)

• CarcerCityMadMan and N. Man like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users