Easiest Ways To Make $$$$ Early Game?

7 replies to this topic
FilthyLittleGod
  • FilthyLittleGod

Post Constructor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I tried beating some people up but no money fell out like in the old games.

What are some efficient ways to make money in the early game?

Thanks in advance.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by ACM-Jan, A week ago.

#1 random events are one way , security vans give out several thousands. (some of them may not spawn depending how far you have gotten in story)

#2 robberies from cnvenient stores (also kinda profitable)

#3 You can play with stock market and wait for it to give you profit slowly but steadily.

#4 hidden packages (glitchy and may not spawn plus you have to find dinghy which gives you scuba gear to not drown under water depts.

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

#5 Try Taxi side mission too

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

This is one of the things that could be a lot better in V. Not that you need a lot of money in SP to buy the things you will mostly want. But when you start getting into ordering high end vehicles from the website or you want to buy some of the higher ticket properties for sale in the game, you really have to wait until the end, and with the really pricey properties, like the Golf Course, you will really only be able to buy them at the end and AFTER using the Assassination Missions stock market glitch, which is very annoying and tedious.

You can get a ton of money by spamming the $25K Hidden Package off of the west side of the northern part of Los Santos. I know that Rockstar supposedly removed them from the game for the next gen/PC versions, but I am pretty sure that my first playthrough on the PC, I was still able to exploit this. But I am not 100% certain.

It is also VERY tedious and time consuming, and requires you to constantly switch characters to do it, if you still can.

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

Find also this video if you're still interested but idk if it works for Franklin & Michael:

Bakamomo
  • Bakamomo

Country Fried

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

Bring back the bike to guy who is robbed twice and you get something like 500 000 dollars (random encounter).

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by ACM-Jan, A week ago.

Bring back the bike to guy who is robbed twice and you get something like 500 000 dollars (random encounter).

the actual payout delays several story missions, so halfway through you eventually see it

Blight77
  • Blight77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

Unfortunately, until the first heist, there's no way you can make a lot of money in the beginning.. You can do some taxi side mission or rob the armor vehicle/store.. however it's still a little amount of money compare to how you could buy in the games (even it won't be enough to fully customize your vehicle).. There's this one random event regarding the bicycle theft which will enable you to have 100,000 dollars though (the money would be delivered after the mission called "Friend Request") but aside from this, i don't think any other way to make a lot of money in the beginning of the games

This is one of the things that could be a lot better in V. Not that you need a lot of money in SP to buy the things you will mostly want. But when you start getting into ordering high end vehicles from the website or you want to buy some of the higher ticket properties for sale in the game, you really have to wait until the end, and with the really pricey properties, like the Golf Course, you will really only be able to buy them at the end and AFTER using the Assassination Missions stock market glitch, which is very annoying and tedious.

While i agree with you with the tedious part, actually you don't have to waited until the very end of games to be able to purchase anything available.. Once you finish "I Fought the Law" mission, you can finish all of the  assassination mission and with the right preparation (with finishing any random event which gave a lot of money such as Epsilon Missions for Mike or Altruist Camp shootout for Trevor), you can made both protagonists (Trevor and Franklin) to have around 80 million US$ and Michael will have around 360 million US$ (because the last mission of Epsilon will give him around 2 million US$ reward).. not to mention some story mission can also exploited to made money from stock such as Minor Turbulance and Meltdown (the final mission also could give a major boost but it's only available after you finish the game) and with this you can already purchase practically anything that the games offer in the middle of storyline 

I think the only drawback of this method is you can only buy the golf course with Michael since aside from said golf course, all of expensive assets which are the cinemas can only be bought my Michael anyway.. but yeah, in the end of the day just like you said, it's tedious and i do prefer the old way of making money whereas almost every missions will give you a reward..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users