Quantcast

» «
Photo

Account login for Xbox different than PC?

3 replies to this topic
DethMyst
  • DethMyst

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I bought GTA 5 for the PC a few weeks ago.  Set up a Rockstar Social Club account name/password.

I bought an Xbox One X yesterday.  Ordered and downloaded GTA 5 for it.  I went to sign in to Social Club with same name/password I use for the Social Club on the PC - doesn't work.

Do console logins not work for Rockstar Social Club if you created the account on the PC version???

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by ACM-Jan, A week ago.

they should actually, all game platfroms send the data to same account but to get access you probably then have to connect the microsoft account with SC on pc browser: go to social club page, log in and click gear icon, Settings > "linked accounts" tab.

DethMyst
  • DethMyst

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

they should actually, all game platfroms send the data to same account but to get access you probably then have to connect the microsoft account with SC on pc browser: go to social club page, log in and click gear icon, Settings > "linked accounts" tab.

Thank you!!  The Xbox is shut down for the night and it takes FOREVER to load GTA5 so I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Even on my PC which has a Samsung 950 Pro (x.2 Nvme ram) and reads at 2GB/sec (yes, I've tested it too!).  My PC has 16 gigs ram, my video card 4.  20 gigs total.  So reading @ 2GB/sec it would only take 10 seconds to fill all the RAM in my PC and video card.  Yet it takes well over a minute to load.  (and WAY longer on the One X) Hmph.  Anyway, another problem for another post.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by ACM-Jan, A week ago.

this isn't related to PC performance, its all in the bad servers for Social Club/GTA Online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users