Photo

Question regarding The Complete Edition

6 replies to this topic
ThatbunnyboyReturns
  • ThatbunnyboyReturns

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago Edited by ThatbunnyboyReturns, A week ago.

Do I have to uninstall the original GTA IV, in order to install GTA IV: The Complete Edition I've ordered, that includes the original GTA IV, TLAD, and TBOGT? Please let me know. I have both the original and The Complete Edition for the PS3, by the way. I came up with the question out of curiosity before installing the complete edition tomorrow.

Gravarty
  • Gravarty

FeelsAmazingMan

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

idk i think the installer is going to install EFLC and IV in seperate folders, if it detects that IV is already installed, it shouldn't override it.

ThatbunnyboyReturns
  • ThatbunnyboyReturns

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

idk i think the installer is going to install EFLC and IV in seperate folders, if it detects that IV is already installed, it shouldn't override it.

Can't tell if I should consider taking your word for it or not, but I should give it a try when I'll insert the complete edition disc, in the PS3.

Gravarty
  • Gravarty

FeelsAmazingMan

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Gravarty, A week ago.

oh sh*t, you meant the PS3 version? It sounded like you already have the PS3 version and now you want it on PC as well. No, don't worries, it's going to install EFLC separately

ThatbunnyboyReturns
  • ThatbunnyboyReturns

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

It sounded like you already have the PS3 version and now you want it on PC as well.

No, not exactly what I said. My laptop nowadays is too rubbish to handle GTA IV, EFLC, and V, and other modern games, because they will eventually lag in a sec, and probably crash.

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I don't see your problem, as the Complete Edition has GTA IV in it aswell, so does it matter whether you have to uninstall it or not? Anyway, I guess you could just try installing it and see if it gives you any complaints or errors.

ThatbunnyboyReturns
  • ThatbunnyboyReturns

Crackhead

• Members
  • Romania

I don't see your problem, as the Complete Edition has GTA IV in it aswell, so does it matter whether you have to uninstall it or not? Anyway, I guess you could just try installing it and see if it gives you any complaints or errors.

Nevermind. Admins, I think this thread should be closed as I've already got an answer for that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users