Ragdoll + Skinselector Problem?

6 replies to this topic
KayLaJay15
  • KayLaJay15

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Well a while back I downloaded the ragdoll mod Magleg made and it's amazing, then I found out after that if you play as another skin in the game with skinselector your character will have the ragdoll physics as well and yes that worked as well so now my character has the ragdoll physics. The only problem I have now is that everytime I die or get busted with the ragdoll physics activated I never spawn at the hospital or the police station, I only spawn in the same place I just died or got busted unless I don't have the ragdoll physics activated at the time. Is there anyway to fix this?  

Vills SkyTerror
  • Vills SkyTerror

Over-Powered

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

I also use ragdoll by madleg and skin selector but this never happened to me. Maybe some other mod is conflicting?

KayLaJay15
  • KayLaJay15

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

I also use ragdoll by madleg and skin selector but this never happened to me. Maybe some other mod is conflicting?

Maybe you're right, I do have quiet a few mods

madleg
  • madleg

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Yes, bug presents. No, theres no fix.

...since im disappointed in the result, because fixing penetration problem through surface normal accounting causes problems with faces which had been conceived to use backface too, this project is pretty dead for me.

KayLaJay15
  • KayLaJay15

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Yes, bug presents. No, theres no fix.

...since im disappointed in the result, because fixing penetration problem through surface normal accounting causes problems with faces which had been conceived to use backface too, this project is pretty dead for me.

Ok I understand. thank you anyway and great mod by the way.

KayLaJay15
  • KayLaJay15

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

There must be at least one way to fix this :(

KayLaJay15
  • KayLaJay15

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Is there a way to programme the player to teleport to the nearest hospital after getting wasted?      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users