Ghost Ship: Creation [Mission-Pack]

WIP
7 replies to this topic
Opcode
  • Opcode

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:55 PM Edited by Opcode, 4 weeks ago.

sfs1mgK.png

1d7QYQg.png

Hi. Welcome to my first and new mission-pack name "Ghost Ship: Creation". You folks might all know a legendary mission designer "LnDPrO" aka "LeonCJ". Yep, this is one of the mission pack that he designed back about 3-4 Years ago. The series of Ghost Ship by "LeonCJ" is remarkable at every aspect. The ideas are from the movies like: "Resident Evil", especially "Ghost Ship" (which are one of my best movies so far). By collaborating the ideas from salient movies (like i mentioned on previous line), the mission-pack became one of the best mission packs, in my sight and it was quiet a genius idea. But still as the best mission-pack. He (author) did not bother himself to continue on this more. The series of this mission-pack moves in silent places which are near to the dump ground because of inactivity and lack of peoples interest in mission-packs. Now after few years, i decided to make another series of this mission-pack and name it as "Ghost Ship: Creation". For information about the mission-pack plot.. just scroll down and read it. The mission-pack contains 8 to 12 mission-pack as this is its prequel.

n9vONXp.png

"The Story of the mission-pack is based on protagonist life. Jennifer, a protagonist, live in Italy with his younger brother, Michael. Jennifer is a member of SASSA company who build experiments in order to assist the Army and Government with new projects. Year, 1988, Jennifer receive immediate orders from the Government and company to travel to San Fierro to test their new experiment name "ALC 322". While in migration, something terrible happens and ship containing 100 of migrants lost in the middle of nowhere including Jennifer. All signals of communications was shut down"

9gijWTB.png   

Name
Type
Character Description
Jennifer
Phillips

Protagonist

She was born in Italy. She works under the Government's Company "SASSA".
Michael
Phillips
Actor He is the younger brother of Jennifer. He lives in Italy and works there as a teacher.
Ashley
Graham
Second Protagonist/Actor She was born in Italy. She is a best friend of "Jennifer". They both work together.

2zOP0Ln.png

8QqRtEp.png

Link of the missions are coming soon. For now be patience.

The topic will update later or soon. Please give your feedbacks so, i can get your ideas.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

Story looks really interesting, can't wait to see what happened with 100 's of migrants. Btw, amazing logo! :) :^:

Opcode
  • Opcode

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:40 PM

Story looks really interesting, can't wait to see what happened with 100 's of migrants. Btw, amazing logo! :) :^:

Amethyst
  • Amethyst

Flame

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

Plot reminds me of a movie that I watched when I was a kid, but I forgot what name is it. I'm excited at this one, well good luck then.

LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 weeks ago

Uhh... I mean, I'm okay with this, but.. dude - not cool. You could have asked for me for my permission to continue or use my project for your own.

Other than that, I'm okay with this. At least someone remembers my horror Mission-pack

Opcode
  • Opcode

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Uhh... I mean, I'm okay with this, but.. dude - not cool. You could have asked for me for my permission to continue or use my project for your own.

Other than that, I'm okay with this. At least someone remembers my horror Mission-pack

Woah, you still online. I thought you just left DYOM and resuming your work on 'Youtube'. My mistake and apology from you for making a new part of your mission-pack. I really thought that you just left the 'DYOM' so, in this case, i did not ask permission from you but since, you are okay with this then i shall continue this without bothering you for permission. 

It's really good you see you again. At least i got some 'okay' cookie from the legend :hehe:.

LnDPro
  • LnDPro

Homie

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 4 weeks ago

Woah, you still online. I thought you just left DYOM and resuming your work on 'Youtube'. My mistake and apology from you for making a new part of your mission-pack. I really thought that you just left the 'DYOM' so, in this case, i did not ask permission from you but since, you are okay with this then i shall continue this without bothering you for permission. 

It's really good you see you again. At least i got some 'okay' cookie from the legend :hehe:.

I'm always online, I mean you can literally find me on Discord too. But anyways, goodluck on this ;)

Opcode
  • Opcode

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

@LnDPro - Thank you. I will try make this mission-pack more suspence and accurate. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users