GTA VCS in PPSSPP with controller

8 replies to this topic
Necrosummon
  • Necrosummon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'm thinking about play this game and LCS and CW in emulator, because looks very well, similar to VC quality, but controls with the keyboard is a pain ass, so i thought if is possible to play this games with emulator and  cheap USB controller (no PS3/Xbox 360 or bluetooth controllers) like this:

https://www.datagate...ction-mn3329bk/

If someone have experience with this emulator and controller, please tell me how was the experience. Is like to play ps2?

Greetings

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:44 PM

Yes, but you have to remember there is no R3/L3/R2/L2.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You hit my bike you f*cking idiot!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:35 PM

If your controller doesn't work by default, it might with xbox360ce (controller emulator).

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Germany

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

I use a sh*tty third party controller since I don't want to go through all the pain and changing my ps3 controller into a "xbox" controller. 
Just control map your controller to the right buttons and it will work very good.

• anthony likes this

Wolff
  • Wolff

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:46 AM Edited by Wolff, 07 November 2017 - 12:46 AM.

I played the entire LCS and VCS story mode with a controller on the PS2 emulator, should work fine. Even if it won't detect the buttons you can always install a program to bind the controllers to activating keyboard buttons.

• FilipCRO likes this

Necrosummon
  • Necrosummon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:49 AM

I tested it, works very well! I use right joystic for driving vehicles instead X and Square like PSP

Now i don't need VCS and LCS pc releases :)
  • anthony likes this

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

It works fine on the Shield Portable.

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:26 PM Edited by anthony, 15 December 2017 - 03:27 PM.

I use a sh*tty third party controller since I don't want to go through all the pain and changing my ps3 controller into a "xbox" controller. 
Just control map your controller to the right buttons and it will work very good.

This. I used a 15$ controller, look alike of the ps2 controller, all you got to do is to map it with PPSSPP, you can play really easily.

Jack Lupino
  • Jack Lupino

Unhinged

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:10 AM

I tried to run on my LG Q6. While game is running smooth at low settings but the sound completely sucks. And the controls are very hard without controller. So i just deleted it. Waiting for a true mobile port. Please dont disappoint me :r*:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users