Have you ever wished that your favorite weapon produces extreme gore like the m4 or ruger? Or maybe the opposite (like turning of the gore level for some weapons)?
This mod will let you do it.
Here the list of things you can do with this mod:
- The ability to replace NPC and/or Player Animations caused by specific weapon fire,
- There's a possibility to make the player vulnurable to certain weapons like an NPC (multiplayer style) with the "Critical Health" option,
- The option to enable/disable sniper crosshair (with zoom option) on ruger, m4, m60,
- The option to enable/disable M16 1st person on both sniper riffles,
- ON/OFF minigun blood effect for all firearms.
The list of animation which can be manipulated with this mod:
Default ini file:
Modified ini file (it comes with the mod):
- Sniper Crosshair enabled on M4 and M60,
- gore level enabled on tec9, uzi, ingramSL, mp5, m4, ruger, laser, sniper, m60 and minigun(bellow):
Install - extract both files (asi and ini) from the mod archive in the GTA VC directory (usually it's a "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto Vice City").
Stuff used for code creation:
- IDA & GTA DB,
- VisualStudio with the SDK plugin,
- github c++ examples,
- c++ tutorials...
- Stanislav "listener" Golovin and the rest of the GTA DB contributors,
- DK22Pac and the other SDK PLUGIN developers.
Note: The original mod release was for gta3 game without the ini file: