[PS4] Safe Sessions/Military-Roleplay/Heist crew - LWU

31 replies to this topic
UnholyLegionMC
  • UnholyLegionMC

Unholy Legion MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

This was a good crew until they tried to tell me i can't fight randoms that come into the lobby or defend myself. Power tripping hard now it's going down the drain. 

blackshadown
  • blackshadown

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 5 days ago Edited by blackshadown, 5 days ago.

This was a good crew until they tried to tell me i can't fight randoms that come into the lobby or defend myself. Power tripping hard now it's going down the drain. 

No, not cool having crew members stalking/attacking randoms, specially those who are passive. We got our rules about it and our crew member can defend themselves when attacked. We got a Defense Squad, if you don't want to be part if it, don't try to do their job and shame our honor code. 

From our rule section:
Rules concerned about Defending Crew Sessions when Generals and Defense Squad are present.

- @Crew Member can defend themselves only when their sale is at risk or being target by griefers(Product/Themselves).

- @Crew Member aren't allowed to fight griefers when Defense Squad is already there. - They can only join the fighting when requested by Generals. or Defense Squad. (No General in session)

- @Crew Member should immediately leave the battlefield when Generals request it.

Not respecting this, warnings levels will be applied. 1 level per warning. Note: This only applies when Generals/DS are in session, when not, everybody should/is free to defend themselves.

------------------------

Weekly bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users