Does anyone else get this map bug on PC

7 replies to this topic
saturatedfats
  • saturatedfats

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:51 AM

Where when you pause the game while moving fast the map goes beyond the edges of the box for a second then goes back to normal? It's just kind of annoying and I wanna know if anyone had this and fixed it.

saturatedfats
  • saturatedfats

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:30 PM

Bump for this harmless yet OCD triggering bug

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:11 AM

if you made short video of it to understand what you're talking about maybe then anyone had idea to help with it

saturatedfats
  • saturatedfats

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

if you made short video of it to understand what you're talking about maybe then anyone had idea to help with it

Here you go. I don't know why it looks so low fps, I guess the program I used to record sucks. Also, notice how the bug doesn't occur when I'm not moving.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:39 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 05 November 2017 - 10:44 PM.

seems ok to me, only icons show up late because game/memory is occupied loading new textures faster. Could be good idea to add more ram to PC.

BUT just because i don't see issue or right solution doesn't mean anyone else more experienced couldn't find the issue from analyzing the video.

saturatedfats
  • saturatedfats

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:01 AM

Well, it's not the icons I'm trying to fix, it's the map being out of the borders of the pause menu box for a second. This did not happen to me on my old PC and I upgraded and now it does.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:29 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 06 November 2017 - 11:40 PM.

oh the outside box map...THIS is normal it happens to me too if i pay attention to pausing during fast motion!

Most likely game do not like some GPU's or maybe map wants to fully open first instead and it's entirely game bug with latest updates? Anyway it's something I don't know, wait for someone smarter to give more thorough answer.

saturatedfats
  • saturatedfats

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:49 AM

Bump, anyone who had this problem fixed it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users