Dodo Cinematic Camera Bug?

8 replies to this topic
ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:02 AM

This hasn't happened to me in a while, But I'm curious to know what the hell is going on. So for some reason, after flying the Dodo (using the proper method) after a long period of time, the game goes into cinematic mode, and the only to exit cinematic mode is to restart the game. I think being wasted might also possibly fix the bug.

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

What version are you playing?

TubewayArmy
  • TubewayArmy

Vice City + 80s = <3

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Czech-Republic
  • Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:10 PM Edited by TubewayArmy, 01 November 2017 - 07:10 PM.

You probably flew above Unique Stunt point. 

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

What version are you playing?

You probably flew above Unique Stunt point. 

What's that?

Wolff
  • Wolff

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:59 PM Edited by Wolff, 06 November 2017 - 11:59 PM.

TubewayArmy is correct, it's a bug. When you fly over an Unique Stunt Jump with the Dodo the game thinks you are going over the jump so it goes into the 'cinematic view' as you would when you jump over one with a car, and as with a car, it won't stop until you land. Annoying, but nothing you can do about it.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:33 PM

TubewayArmy is correct, it's a bug. When you fly over an Unique Stunt Jump with the Dodo the game thinks you are going over the jump so it goes into the 'cinematic view' as you would when you jump over one with a car, and as with a car, it won't stop until you land. Annoying, but nothing you can do about it.

Oh OK. So there's no way to get out of cinematic mode? Because landing on the ground never got me out of it...

Ron Horse
  • Ron Horse

What're you doin', givin' birth?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:39 AM

Oh OK. So there's no way to get out of cinematic mode? Because landing on the ground never got me out of it...

I'm guessing the Stunt Jump can't be completed since you started it already in mid air, and the game can't calculate your distance traveled?  Something to that effect possibly.  I don't know enough about the game's code to speak on it, but seems like a possibility.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:27 AM

I used to think that SilenPpatch fixed this bug but it happened to me recently so I guess it's not fixed yet.

TubewayArmy
  • TubewayArmy

Vice City + 80s = <3

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Czech-Republic
  • Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:53 AM

It happened to me again a few days ago, Somehow I managed to get out of the camera, probably by getting out of the Dodo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users