Weird Blazer Aqua Glitch In Creator Race

4 replies to this topic
SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

I have this weird glitch with the Blazer Aqua and I have no idea why this is happening.  I made a point to point race with it, and when I start the race on a test run, the Blazer starts with the wheels fully retracted, and you have to put the wheels down after the "3, 2, 1 go" countdown before you can even leave the start line.  I checked other people's races with it on youtube and this didn't happen to them.  So...wtf?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator for GTA Online

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:38 PM

Its random from what I've seen. Press L3 or hold right on the D-Pad to lower the wheels.

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

Its random from what I've seen. Press L3 or hold right on the D-Pad to lower the wheels.

I know how to do the wheels, but the fact that it starts the race with the wheels up...on land...its a bit annoying.

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

I reckon (guess) it'll be fixed when the creator update drops. I've noticed on some Transform Races when changing into the Blazer that in some cases the wheels are extended and in others retracted.

Presumably there will be a preference when placing the checkpoint, like with 'planes having wheels in / out, or parachutes deployed or not (from what I've read / seen leaked).

In your case, you've just encountered another Rockstar bug.

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

I reckon (guess) it'll be fixed when the creator update drops. I've noticed on some Transform Races when changing into the Blazer that in some cases the wheels are extended and in others retracted.

Presumably there will be a preference when placing the checkpoint, like with 'planes having wheels in / out, or parachutes deployed or not (from what I've read / seen leaked).

In your case, you've just encountered another Rockstar bug.

OK thanks. I was going crazy thinking it was because i placed it in some spot it thought was water (like if it detects if its on water or land to deploy the wheels when spawned)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users