Game crashing when loading an old save

5 replies to this topic
The Gator
  • The Gator

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I usually mess around with mods on a 100% save that I have. I tried loading an earlier save at around 35% to continue playing the story mode, but whenever I get to the splash screen loading that save, the game crashes after 5-10 seconds.

I saw some threads from google searches suggesting to turn grass textures to Normal, I did that but it still hasn't fixed my issue.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 2 weeks ago.

I usually mess around with mods on a 100% save that I have. I tried loading an earlier save at around 35% to continue playing the story mode, but whenever I get to the splash screen loading that save, the game crashes after 5-10 seconds.

I saw some threads from google searches suggesting to turn grass textures to Normal, I did that but it still hasn't fixed my issue.

Sounds like a corrupted save file

Try using a difference saved file and see what happens from there

You can get one from gtaSnP.com

The Gator
  • The Gator

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I load another save file I had at 22%, game still crashes. Tried starting a new game and the game crashed again.

Are you suggesting that my 100% save file may be corrupted?

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

its not unheard of

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 2 weeks ago.

100% save file did corrupt on me with xbox 360 version, wasn't any apparent reason but it was slighter incident it was working but some things didnt work or were missing (elitas had no option for some aircrafts and buying certain plane gave the missing heli instead) so it can happen any time any platform really

The Gator
  • The Gator

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

What I was asking on my last post was if that save specifically may be the corrupted one, sure it's not the first time it's happened.

I'm gonna try deleting that 100% save then and see if that may fix it. Thanks folks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users