Patrick McCreary's Mum?

13 replies to this topic
Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I just wondered, in the TBOGT was it in the opening or closing credits, that we saw Packie to get on a plane to Los Santos, as the official ending of GTA IV was the revenge, would of the Mcreary's mum died in 2008? This is I presume, because Packie was the only one really left to look after her, as Francis or Derrick died,  Francis was too busy being a cop if he stayed alive, Gerald was in prison, and Kate was dead. So I assume, he'd left LC after his mum died? What do you think about this?

TommyPayne123
  • TommyPayne123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

It says his mother's still alive on GTA wiki.

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

But I don't think Packie would leave his mother on her own though? Would he?

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

They still have the McReary family, so it's possible that Packie got another member close to them to take care of his mom. It's also likely that she knows how to take care of herself (she's in a crime family, afterall).

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It means Kate is alive and deal is canon
  • EtherTakeover likes this

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I thought they always went the revenge ending because in V, Niko is now working for Roman. Which means Kate is dead @Zello. 

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Zello, 3 weeks ago.

That Niko thing is an Easter Egg.

In V Packie says that he doesn't know what happened to Niko and that his brother Derrick is dead don't you think that he would have said that Kate is dead too?

Also who is going to take care of his mom at the end of TBOGT? Gerry is in prison, Francis is a scumbag and wouldn't do it or he's dead. Derrick is a drug addict and won't do it or he's dead so who does that leave? Kate.

StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

In V Packie says that he doesn't know what happened to Niko and that his brother Derrick is dead don't you think that he would have said that Kate is dead too?

Also who is going to take care of his mom at the end of TBOGT? Gerry is in prison, Francis is a scumbag and wouldn't do it or he's dead. Derrick is a drug addict and won't do it or he's dead so who does that leave? Kate.

Maybe there was another McReary they never introduced?

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Maybe there was another McReary they never introduced?

I doubt it, considering after the Revenge ending, Packie tells Niko that he's the only one that his mother has left.

• Davao likes this

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

No, because they were talking about the bank job. Not his family.

• Pyrrhic and Steezy. like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think she probably died or maybe Michael Keane's parents and/or Gordon took care of her.

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Joseph Stalin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by The American Army 1775, 3 weeks ago.

Or maybe she didn't get the plane ticket and came to Los Santos some days after Packie's departure.

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Or maybe she didn't get the plane ticket and came to Los Santos some days after Packie's departure.

Well he said, when Franklin were escaping him from the Police, he said he only knew the guy he was doing the robbery with in LS. Didn't mention anything about his mother moving to LS too.

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

She's most likely dead too. Its the only reason he'd leave to LS, his whole family being dead/imprisoned/a cop. There'd be nothing there for him anymore so he moves to greener pastures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users