Quantcast

» «
Photo

Catalina and Claude's whereabouts from 92 to 01 ?

3 replies to this topic
GTA3Claude
  • GTA3Claude

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA3Claude, 3 weeks ago.

Hello,  we all know that Catalina met Claude around San Fierro in 92 and decided to leave San Andreas right after this, it wouldn't bother me if GTA III was set right after San Andreas, but GTA III events are taking place a decade after San Andreas.

I don't think it took them ten years to travel from west to east unless they drove the world's slowest ride. What could have happened during those years ? Could they have hit various states across the country by robbing several banks, pretty much like Bonnie and Clyde. Evading autorities while robbing banks sounds impossible to me.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Item: San Andreas is a State in a fictional World.

Item: Travel by road is not possible from the Island. They would have taken Ship or Aircraft to leave.

Item: They could have spent Years in Prison for crimes, or kept a low profile.

Speculation is ripe, since R* Writers and Producers have made no specific story line for the missing time.

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Steezy., 3 weeks ago.

Most likely they spent 10 years committing robberies all across the US. Liberty City was just their last destination.

Maybe it took a decade to get there because of all the time they spent lying low from the authorities.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Evil empire, 2 weeks ago.

Given the number of dubious tombs of former boyfriends around her house and the length of her relationship with CJ I think Catalina tried to kill Claude shortly after she met him.

In the introduction of GTA III you can see Claude was sentenced to 10 years for the robbery so I assume the 9 years between the San Andreas and the GTA 3 events are the time Claude spent behind the bars.

• silly_nate likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users