Your favorite employer in the game?

16 replies to this topic
TommyPayne123
  • TommyPayne123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would probably say the best "employer" in the storyline of the game was Mikhail Faustin because he had the best lines of all the people you worked for "Get out of my sight, or I'll f---ING kill you." Besides, he spared niko's and roman's lives. It was a shame we needed to kill him. Other than that, my favorite employer is Jacob, because he was always loyal and protected you when dimitri betrayed you, and in either ending he helps you go after dimitri/pegorino to avenge kate/roman. I also really liked Packie McReary, because he had the best mission, "Three Leaf Clover", and he also always remained loyal.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

Not counting friends like Jacob or Packie, I'd say Faustin. If you count in Multiplayer, then Petrovic.

raebbitos
  • raebbitos

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by raebbitos, 3 weeks ago.

I really like Gravelli ,you can see Niko respects him a lot ,and the dialogue between the two is really funny: "You mean 50 years of you bleeding this city dry might finally come to an end?" to wich Gravelli responds "I know ,It's a terrible tragedy." makes me laugh every time.

• D T, theGTAking101, confederatestatesgta and 2 others like this

RaMMy
  • RaMMy

QA @ EA Bucharest

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 weeks ago

Escuela Of The Streets man, if you want to be there man, into the action, you have to go with Escuela Of The Streets man (and Brucie with the funny ballz)
  • theGTAking101 likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I really like the anonymus contract employer, gives room to the imagination, however, i really like phill as an employer, all his paranoid dialogs, and sh*t really hits that movie mobster reference quite well, he is actually the only member of the mobb that i like in Pegorino's organization, and also have some of the highest intensity missions of the game, is between him and Packie or Gerry i can't make up my mind to be honest, a lot of great characters.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've always liked the UL Paper Contact. Such a mysterious and shaky fellow.

• Tomern11, theGTAking101, TheOneLibertonian and 2 others like this

Axl Rose
  • Axl Rose

Appetite For Illusion

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Axl Rose, 3 weeks ago.

I really like the anonymus contract employer, gives room to the imagination, however, i really like phill as an employer, all his paranoid dialogs, and sh*t really hits that movie mobster reference quite well, he is actually the only member of the mobb that i like in Pegorino's organization, and also have some of the highest intensity missions of the game, is between him and Packie or Gerry i can't make up my mind to be honest, a lot of great characters.

Having to drive that slow truck nearly across the whole map over and over because he just ran into heavy gunfire in Catch The Wave   :sui:

i ended up having to use the glitch that keeps him stuck behind door of the truck while i handled the warehouse and dock.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 weeks ago

I love Faustin.

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 weeks ago

Faustin by far.

Am I the only one who thinks he resembles to Vince McMahon? The way he trashes God, the voice and everything lol

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've always liked the UL Paper Contact. Such a mysterious and shaky fellow.

I love Niko's chemistry with the guy. I think that their snide and sarcastic retorts to each other as well as the priceless comebacks are really funny. 

• Algonquin Assassin and TommyPayne123 like this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

UL Paper, Phil Bell, Jimmy Pegorino, and Mikhail Faustin

8mLXJ84.png

HeteroDahmer
  • HeteroDahmer

Pretty girls with Pigtails

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Vlad, due to the comedy gold & extremely well-written Dialogues that Niko & Vlad shared.

• TommyPayne123 and Luke Ferris like this

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm going to say Phil Bell. He really liked Niko a lot, and was kind of nice to him, and didn't blame him for killing Faustin and not doing that deal with Dimitri.  It's a shame, he you couldn't be friends with him, I know you could in the beta? But he was a really good guy, and his missions were quite fun to do too. He was loyal, and not a rat unlike Ray Boccino, who just was let's face it a total douchebag. 

• TommyPayne123 likes this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Joseph Stalin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Billy Grey was the BEST employer. He brought TLMC to extreme power and peak when he was the President. He was an intelligent, powerful and a good leader. In other words, he was a boon for The Lost.

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Faustin, Phil, U.L. Contact, Gerald McCreary, and Jon Gravelli

Luke Ferris
  • Luke Ferris

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

I enjoyed Ray's missions, and when he quoted the immortal line "Florian f*cking Cravic!" to Niko with a laugh and a flourish, he went up in my estimation. 

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Get out of my sight, or I'll kill you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I always loved Ray's missions, as well as Jimmy's & Phil's. I like working for the mafia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users