Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Nicaragua
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:34 PM

I gotta be really f*cking starving to eat KFC. And I still wont enjoy it.

As far as quick chicken goes I prefer some Sinaloa style pollo asado al carbon (Mexican grilled chicken). But if there aren't a lot of Mexicans in your area then I doubt you'll find any. 

348s.jpg

This is the only good thing in this thread.

The only KFC for me is Korean Fried Chicken. It is 100% superior to the bullsh*t kfc garbage ya'll are talking about. But you guys go ahead and enjoy your flaccid chicken strips and cakey mashed potato sauce in dry ass biscuit bowls.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Craig and Audi like this

Star-Lord
  • Star-Lord

-

• Facade
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:48 AM

Well let's see...last time I brought a bucket of KFC chicken home, I almost lost an eye...so yeah it's been awhile.

Elaborate.

Well...that bucket of chicken was gone before it ever hit the table. And in the process I almost lost an eye due to my cousin trying to reach for the last piece. Patience is everything and that day there was none.

Six men called Herb and all five of The Spice Girls ambushed him outside.

And they lived happily ever after with The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

McDonald's is pretty ridiculous. The other week I bought a large Big Mac meal and a cheeseburger and it cost me $14. WTF? I remember when you could get Big Mac meals for like $5. It's a massive rip off.

Worst of all is you always have to buy something extra because it doesn't fill you up. That's what I like about KFC. You can get a boxed meal for a decent price with more than enough to hit the spot.

KFC In Australia is really delicious. The fresh chicken delivered each day is definitely what makes it.
I haven't eaten KFC in over 12 months now, I moved away, and actually I missed it for a long time, but now I think I will probably stay away from it, I like to be healthy, it's quite addictive and those zinger burgers were way too good!

• highspeed likes this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

As far as quick chicken goes I prefer some Sinaloa style pollo asado al carbon (Mexican grilled chicken). But if there aren't a lot of Mexicans in your area then I doubt you'll find any. 

348s.jpg

The only KFC for me is Korean Fried Chicken. It is 100% superior to the bullsh*t kfc garbage ya'll are talking about. But you guys go ahead and enjoy your flaccid chicken strips and cakey mashed potato sauce in dry ass biscuit bowls.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bonchon-Chicken-TOGO-1024x576-830x323.jp

• Arrows to Athens likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:01 AM

I hate KFC. Only chicken I like is sesame chicken from chinese buffets. 

Plank.
  • Plank.

le edgy contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2017 - 06:28 AM

Does anyone else find it a little concerning that BK's $1.49 nuggets are almost never advertised as chicken nuggets?

• bantonson15 likes this

Craig
  • Craig

‹bergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:09 AM

Not really. Well, alarming yes, but not surprising. There was an urban legend floating around years ago that the reason Kentucky Fried Chicken became KFC is because they legally don't contain enough chicken to display it in the name, so they switched to the abbreviation.

I love Snopes for stuff like this.

• Plank. and Finn 7 five 11 like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 4 weeks ago.

Was never a fan of their chips or wings, but their burgers and chicken pieces are good. Here in London, there are chicken and chips shops on almost every street, so there are so many more alternatives to KFC.

348s.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Not gonna lie - that sh*t looks good as f*ck. 

There's no mashed potatoes and biscuits here in the UK, at least not in London.

• bantonson15 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users