Photo

800 MB update keeps re-downloading

2 replies to this topic
Giemo
  • Giemo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Giemo, 3 weeks ago.

Hi, everytime i want to play GTA V i get an update window where i have to download a 800 MB patch and when the installation ends i can play normally and it's really annoying because everytime i want to play GTA V i have to wait at least 20 minutes for the patch to download. How can i fix this?

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi, everytime i want to play GTA V i get an update window where i have to download a 800 MB patch and when the installation ends i can play normally and it's really annoying because everytime i want to play GTA V i have to wait at least 20 minutes for the patch to download. How can i fix this?

Go to Documents > Rockstar Games > Delete Social Club Folder > Relaunch Game > Let 600mb Download and that should be the last time you need to download

Giemo
  • Giemo

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Go to Documents > Rockstar Games > Delete Social Club Folder > Relaunch Game > Let 600mb Download and that should be the last time you need to download

Doesnt work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users