12 replies to this topic
Riley80
  • Riley80

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi !

Since a few time, I investigate about the myth of the psycho ped, discover by ulown00b, but nobody can found him.

This is in reality the crazy killer that we could find in San Andreas.

I share with you my investigation : what do you think about it ?

• Lioshenka likes this

IndogamersPro
  • IndogamersPro

Busta

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's a beta ped, and left unused on game files.

You just overreacted on it.

Ghost Pulaski
  • Ghost Pulaski

Pulaski's Ghost

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 3 weeks ago

discover by ulown00b

Ulown00b is just a sh*tty retard who should be banned from Youtube for making clickbait/fake content. His audience consists of 8 year old kids who shouldn't even be on the internet.
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123 likes this

GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie
  • GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's not 2005 anymore. This game has been turned inside out, and every corner, nook and cranny has been thoroughly cleaned out. There are no myths. The closest one is the ghost car, which at best is a poorly placed vehicle. People need to stop making up crap.
  • Evil empire and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

mrfilmpjesmaker123
  • mrfilmpjesmaker123

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFilmpjesmaker123

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

discover by ulown00b

Ulown00b is just a sh*tty retard who should be banned from Youtube for making clickbait/fake content. His audience consists of 8 year old kids who shouldn't even be on the internet.

Ikr. I'm annoyed there are even people who believe him.

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

I remember me going out on myth hunts back in 2008. I was literally scared to leave the car and go out in some places, like Panopticon or the Back o Beyond. SA is a a really well made game with so many spooky places!

• RetroMystic likes this

Riley80
  • Riley80

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago

If it was a beta ped, why we found it in the files gta3.img ? Why can I spawn it with my spawner mod, a mod which can spawn only the ped which walk in the street or drive a vehicle ? He can be present in the game.

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Formerly BeauShow

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by RetroMystic, 3 weeks ago.

Wow people still do myth hunts, I remember watching these things when I was 9 lol.

Oh and btw

If it was a beta ped, why we found it in the files gta3.img ? Why can I spawn it with my spawner mod, a mod which can spawn only the ped which walk in the street or drive a vehicle ? He can be present in the game.

Rockstar have a tendency to not properly clean out beta models, seeing as though it's been compressed right and appears to fully functional I'd say the ped made it late into development and Rockstar in their infinite wisdom decided to scrap him for whatever reason. There's nothing mysterious about it.

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Long live 2pac, Tupac, Makaveli, THE LEGEND

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA_The_Series, 3 weeks ago.

It's not 2005 anymore. This game has been turned inside out, and every corner, nook and cranny has been thoroughly cleaned out. There are no myths. The closest one is the ghost car, which at best is a poorly placed vehicle. People need to stop making up crap.

Real talk man. I like SA as still being one of my favorite gta but sh*ts old. There can't be possibly be new myths still being discoverd in a 2004 game lol.

Riley80
  • Riley80

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

The game hadn't be studied like GTA V, not completely then it is possible some aspect hadn't be developped or share with other people, like the psycho ped, the woods creature (not the Bigfoot), the mystery about Truth.

It's my opinion.

• Lioshenka likes this

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Formerly BeauShow

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by RetroMystic, 2 weeks ago.

The game hadn't be studied like GTA V, not completely then it is possible some aspect hadn't be developped or share with other people, like the psycho ped, the woods creature (not the Bigfoot), the mystery about Truth.

It's my opinion.

No it hasn't been studied like GTA V, instead it's been pulled apart, had every file inspected and every millimetre of the map looked at. Game came out in 2004, sorry bud, there's nothing more to it. BTW, it's not an opinion that there is nothing left to be investigated, it's objective fact.

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

It's my opinion.

No it hasn't been studied like GTA V, instead it's been pulled apart, had every file inspected and every millimetre of the map looked at. Game came out in 2004, sorry bud, there's nothing more to it. BTW, it's not an opinion that there is nothing left to be investigated, it's objective fact.

But we still don't know why there are UFOs in the sky in the desert. Why is there a yellow triangle in the desert? The sh*t that people still find in SA up to this day amazes me, be it a reference or a leftover beta feature.

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 days ago Edited by CoolMods, 3 days ago.

i remember this guy

i almost sh*tted my pants when he played that loud scream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users