Rockstar Games News
94 replies to this topic
BUT THE BENZ
  • BUT THE BENZ

How much for the benz?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

With GTA V, the single-player game was absolutely massive and very, very complete.

9c95f20c4150a768bc7e51932ef3f912.200x235

Can't believe you dare to say that if we can't even have f*cking chrome rims in SP.

and that's coming from the guy who "replaced" the benz. it's like they just don't care any mowowow....no they don't care no more!

• JRC99 likes this

Curtis
  • Curtis

it should be rather flattering to win Worst Group

• Daily Globe
  • Netherlands
  • Best Kitchen Appliance 2016

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:42 PM

https://www.gamespot...s/1100-6454839/

I found this recently.

"

GTA, Red Dead Parent Publisher Wants "Recurrent Consumer Spending" In All Of Its Games The model may be different, but all Take-Two games are going to have an element of "recurrent consumer spending," it seems.

"

which is basically the equivalent of saying "all of our 60 dollar f*cking games are now gonna dip in quality and we're gonna stuff microtransactions in every single one of them no matter what"

• Rafae and fashion like this

Lethal-lock
  • Lethal-lock

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

https://www.gamespot...s/1100-6454839/

I found this recently.

"

GTA, Red Dead Parent Publisher Wants "Recurrent Consumer Spending" In All Of Its Games The model may be different, but all Take-Two games are going to have an element of "recurrent consumer spending," it seems.

"

which is basically the equivalent of saying "all of our 60 dollar f*cking games are now gonna dip in quality and we're gonna stuff microtransactions in every single one of them no matter what"

f*cking cocksuckers is about the only thing i can say about that.... online bullsh*t and micro-transaction infested crap has taken me from a gamer who would spend perhaps $500 AUD a year on games (usually 4-5 AAA's then some indi stuff) to someone who spends maybe $100-$200 a year, i just wish more people would stand staunch and vote with their wallets instead of bitching but giving them money anyway.  Sadly all it takes is one micro-transaction loving whale to cancel out me and 10 others like me because they're willing to blow thousands :( 

rockstarsuicide
  • rockstarsuicide

straight busta

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

tbh it was solid, but tbh tooo many military themed updates, I know it is a way to earn money for Rockstar, but as GS said, it will cut the player experience and it will totally cut it if they release more military themed stuff (for now)

Lioshenka
  • Lioshenka

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

I hated the growing presence/threat of GTA Online in GTA 5, and by the sounds of it GTA 6 is not going to be any different.

I love SA and 3. They were simpler times. Games had meaningful storylines that a single player could enjoy without a need to constantly connect to the internet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users