Photo

While using controller ( any) choppy .

5 replies to this topic
P-irate
  • P-irate

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by P-irate, 4 weeks ago.

I tried the load the game with the controller unplugged both my logitech and my Wireless Xbox pc controller that fix works for neither controller. If I am playing with the controller it gets choppy if I touch the keyboard or mouse all the sudden no more choppy no more stutter it runs perfect. If I just us the keyboard and mouse it runs buttery smooth at 60 fps pick up the controller and within a few minutes all the sudden its choppy again. touch the key board and BAM works full fps smooth as hell. I have looked online for a fix and so far all I have found is a bunch of people still have this issue with no fix.. and like I said the unplugging it and loading the game and then plugging it in fix does not work for me . ANyone got any IDeas? I had to make an account to ask this I hope this was worth it. anyone? anyone? Bueller? bueller?

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

I tried the load the game with the controller unplugged both my logitech and my Wireless Xbox pc controller that fix works for neither controller. If I am playing with the controller it gets choppy if I touch the keyboard or mouse all the sudden no more choppy no more stutter it runs perfect. If I just us the keyboard and mouse it runs buttery smooth at 60 fps pick up the controller and within a few minutes all the sudden its choppy again. touch the key board and BAM works full fps smooth as hell. I have looked online for a fix and so far all I have found is a bunch of people still have this issue with no fix.. and like I said the unplugging it and loading the game and then plugging it in fix does not work for me . ANyone got any IDeas? I had to make an account to ask this I hope this was worth it. anyone? anyone? Bueller? bueller?

This could very well be an issue with the controller itself, As i use an XB controller and i don't have any issues like you're experiencing

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 4 weeks ago.

this may happen if your analog sticks are getting " loose" too much.

on my old xb 360 controller with pc dongle are sticks little wobbly and game continues motion even after stick has been let go for that reason sometimes and if i wiggle sticks a little game stops the choppyness which comes from "ghosting" of analog stick contacts.

P-irate
  • P-irate

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I appreciate the response although I know for sure its not the controllers because they test perfect on several other games.. As a matter of fact this is the first game that I have ever had issues with the controllers.. I read online many people have had this issue.. I have a legal copy no cheats all updated and this is really frustrating ... but thanks for trying..

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 4 weeks ago.

if thats only gta 5 issue as you say then my controller ain't broken and i started imagining the loose sticks because game went haywire

P-irate
  • P-irate

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I solved this by getting one of those birds that peck every once and a while like the ones with the glass of water.. But I just have it hit my keyboard every once and a while.. and it runs fine..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users