Quantcast

» «
Photo

SUPER newbie question - How do you pick up cash?

4 replies to this topic
DethMyst
  • DethMyst

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

'Never played GTA before.  Some some Youtube vids and was intrigued.  Bought GTA 5 for PC.

Now.. I'm in the FIRST scene (robbing some sort of warehouse for cash or something).  3 people were forced at gunpoint by me into a room.  I get to vault and it says to pick up cash.

I've searched and searched online - I can NOT find anything that tells you how to pick up an item!

In the bottom-right corner, it says "TAKE $2500" but there's no ability to move the pointer down there.

How does one pick up an item!? (using PC keyboard controls and mouse)

I have a PS3 but Windows (Win7 Pro) didn't do anything when I plugged it in. I booted the game up anyway and it doesn't seem to be recognized.

Thanks in advance!  (hopefully this community is nicer to noobs than those darn Warcraft forums... :)  )

DethMyst
  • DethMyst

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

EDIT: Nevermind  :)

Turns out it's not the cash on the cart I was supposed to take (and stood at it for like 10mins like an idiot trying to figure out how to take it).  The cash is on the floor and apparently you just walk over it and it picks up automatically....

Embarrassing...

REALLY not find of the ASDW motion keys on keyboard though (I'm a WoW player so I'm used to cursor keys).  'Gotta get my PS3 controller working on the PC here...

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago

reddit threads claim this being the best one for ps3 controller: https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit

DethMyst
  • DethMyst

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

reddit threads claim this being the best one for ps3 controller: https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit

Yep!  That's the one I used.  I tried that other popular one (MotionInJoy) and my Malwarebytes anti-malware just went haywire, popping up warnings all over the place.  So I uninstalled that one and used SCPToolkit, which is a bit confusing, but seems to work.

It would be nice to have a program that you just do a one-click on and it will determine and install what needs to be, instead of going through a bunch of different steps.  Anyway... seems to be working :)

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

It would be nice to have a program that you just do a one-click on and it will determine and install what needs to be, instead of going through a bunch of different steps.  Anyway... seems to be working :)

You can make exceptions for files so that doesn't happen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users