Quantcast

» «
Photo

The 2017 Anti coward-grief pack

100 replies to this topic

Poll: Give your opinions (148 member(s) have cast votes)

Let's consider that there was a petition around, asking R* to: Remove the explosive rounds from the hydra and the P-996 lazer, remove the sniper mk2 explosive rounds and to nerf the missile system from the oppressor. Would you sign it?

1. Yes (53 votes [35.81%])

Percentage of vote: 35.81%

2. No (95 votes [64.19%])

Percentage of vote: 64.19%

If the petition was to only remove the explosive rounds from the hydra/ lazer, would you support it?

1. Yes (32 votes [33.68%])

Percentage of vote: 33.68%

2. No (63 votes [66.32%])

Percentage of vote: 66.32%

If there were two distinctive petitions; one to remove only the explosive sniper rounds AND ANOTHER ONE to only nerf the oppressor missile, would you support them?

1. Yes, nerf the oppressor's missile system. (42 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

2. Yes, remove the explosive sniper rounds. (30 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

3. I wouldn't sign either. (42 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

Vote Guests cannot vote
-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:11 PM

While the oppressor and explosive sniper are known for grief tools, they are also invaluable when it comes to I/E missions. Also little tip, the oppressor regenerates your health no matter how low when you sit on it. 

I thought health perk only worked if it's your favourite bike? Some of us (me!) don't even touch the Oppressor so get no benefits from it.

Idk if its my fav. Don't have a MC. Do you have to have an MC? Still regenerates health all I know

Unruly
  • Unruly

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:17 PM

Being a car guy is one the best play styles to have right now in GTAO.

I don't care about PVP or K/D and I'm almost always in passive unless another GTAF crew member needs help, and I only help people out with their MC/CEO/Businesses instead of actually owning any, so I don't care about any kind of product being destroyed or being killed so much.

Having all the money I do means no real grinding, and also not having an interest in PVP means no wasting money on every item that could be seen as a "leg up" in combat.

feelsgoodman.jpg

• gtafan26, Arrows to Athens and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

dead goon
  • dead goon

Reject the status quo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:01 PM

So much for freedom...

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

Now that the toothpaste is out of the tube you can't get it back in. Removing these features now would be a mistake.

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

PS: where are the juicy posts gone ? I didn't have time to read 'em, did a mod delete 'em?
  • ragedandcaged likes this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:47 PM

Explosive rounds is precisely what one uses AGAINST griefers, is it not?

I would gladly see them remove explosive rounds from Lazers and Hydras though, because I never use jets to grief cause I dont see the point. Im trying to play GTA..

So I agree its too easy for jet griefers. Thats probably why its so compelling to many players. But there should be better countermeasures available, and some way to make it sting for those who use jets. Maybe make it more expensive to use jets (and I mean really expensive - stealing a Lazer should still be possible though) or make it so that if youve bombed a given number of ground targets you get air forces on youre ass, with dead-on aim like the Headhunter NPC Bodyguards for example.

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:44 PM

No nothing should be removed. Even this bike for c*nts called oppressor.
It's up to the player if they use it

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:15 AM

No nothing should be removed. Even this bike for c*nts called oppressor.
It's up to the player if they use it

I don't want the Oppressor removed from the game, I just want it to be balanced.

That's all really.
  • Xiled and KWF1981 like this

Nitrous~
  • Nitrous~

:^)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:21 AM

I dont see a problem with that, i always escape/protect myself from everything, isnt that hard, most players are noobs or ez pz

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

I personally would love to see a weight or load limit on your character. Something more balanced but this game has destroyed that completely. This game has been out of control since the jet having explosive rounds with no cooldown was implemented... since launch.

I enjoyed gun fights in gta iv much more. In gtav people literally glitch inf explosives just to kill you then kill themselves to rob of that same kill. Its absolute madness and you should not take this game serious at all. Honestly after being a player from launch, conclusion after everything gta online has done. I still see no innovation justa bunch of content thats reused with different paint or texture. This game is the most profitable and replayable piece of trash out there lol.
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

OP likes salt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users