» «
Photo

Should I buy GTA IV?

33 replies to this topic
Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

You forgot Vigilante, which was greatly improved upon from the 3D era version. Then there's the many various theft side missions from Brucie and Stevie, etc...

GTA IV's vigilante's great. Probably the most addictive side mission in the whole series. I'd rather do that than fight fires, deliver pizzas, play around with RC cars or whatever other bullsh*t was concocted in the 3D era.

Bare
  • Bare

fat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well I've only played it on xbox so I don't have access to mods and it's an amazing game. I don't know what mods could improve about it.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Grand Theft Auto V: A huge improvement over snore (IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTA IV's vigilante's great.

Totally agree, I always enjoy doing vigilante in IV, a huge improvement over 3D era, I also liked how the location is a perfect place for shootout, my most favorite vigilante would be Gang Activity

Shame there's no proper reward though
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Davao
  • Davao

GTA 4 Rules!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

YES DO IT. 

It's my personal favourite in the series! I love it, there is a lot to do on the game. The story is great, the city looks breath taking, walk through Star Junction at night and you will know what I mean. The characters are awesome! Lots to explore. What version do you want? For me I would personally get the 360 version, as I've heard other people hear saying it's better than the PC and PS3 version. Hopefully there is a port to the PS4, but I'm not counting on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users