GTA VC Android : Crash after a certain amount of time

No replies to this topic
Henry Dustron
  • Henry Dustron

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

I purchased GTA Vice City from Google play store yesterday. It was running all well.I just completed Kent Paul's Death Row mission, and went to Hyman's Condo, saved and went on a aerial ride with the copter. But just as I was crossing starfish island, the game freezed and then crashed. I was surprised as it was the first time. My device is not that bad (Helio P25 octa-core 2.5 GHz processor, Mali T880 gpu, 4 GB RAM). Since then the game has crashed 4-5 times. I've checked memory usage. At maximum GTA VC never consumes more than 600 MB memory and each time before starting it I make it sure that I have more than 2 GB RAM free. It's the same problem as San Andreas's crash on my phone. Actually GTA San Andreas was crashing every 20-30 minutes, so I uninstalled it without even completing "Farewell, my love...". And it was the reason I bought Vice City so at least I can play some nostalgias. Looks like no good luck for me. Is there anything that can be fixed about this game? If possible also San Andreas's?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users