Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should I change my velichle warehouse or not ? (Davis vs La Puerta)

17 replies to this topic
tasic89
  • tasic89

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have Arcadius and La Puerta combo. I like Arcadius because of garage entrance and exit, and the look of whole building, and "direct" entrance to the building.

La Puerta was at first "meh" for me... But when I started using cargobob, I saw the advantages of La Puerta. Also, almost of all of my car deliveries were close, within 3-5km ... And I consider this warehouse for best, in rational business way.

But I "hate myself" everytime I pass close Davis warehouse. I know there is Grove Street close, and it brings those San Andreas memories and vibe :inlove: ... Also, if I must use cars for delivering from desert (like bomb mission, or simply "failed" cargobob mission), there is almost a straight way to Davis. But than again, I don't know where cargobob or cargobobs are spawned there (sometimes, If i have 2 car collection, I call my personal bob, and pegasus bob, so me and my friend deliver those cars that way; the spawning spots at La Puerta are fantastic) and also, can cargobob be used nicely there... At La Puerta there is a fantastic field / lawn for cars to be taken very easily with cargobob...

What do you guys think ? Should I be rational for earning money (when I am already grinding), or should I go for "feelings" ?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Switch to Lombank and La Mesa warehouse.
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

Verstappen
  • Verstappen

Welcome aboard the Disneyland Monorail

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have what Rafae said. Lombank cause I thought it'd have great views, which it does. And its almost a straight line from your office to the La Mesa warehouse. Also beside Chumash maybe its also without much turns to each vehicle delivery point or to the warehouse. All roads in the south funnel towards the arena and at the arena its only cut across the grass straight to your warehouse entrance.

I wouldn't get Davis simply because I don't have anything with the gangs or the nostalgia of SA because I thought gangs in that game were the worst. Since you do like the gang story and such from SA, already own Davis and like Arcadius I wouldn't change if I were you. Davis is quite close to the funneling of the roads in south LS and Arcadius isn't too far from it.

• Rafae likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 4 weeks ago.

Shout out for my old faithful, Murrieta Heights. Get to it on the highway and cut through the wall.

• Nossirag likes this

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by derek0514, 4 weeks ago.

I like location near airport LSC plus Ten car Greenwich garage in walking distance. Super complex. Has worked great for me. I use Bob for all AE activity.

This was my main biz until GR. Operate AE occasionally after sell bunker but only w optimal lobby w friends.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

No.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

La Mesa everytime.

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I like la puerta...it the closest to the maze bank...its really the closest to all offices. Especially, Lombank, although I am not as experienced as some on vehciles steals, I have done about 200 sales and I own murrierrta heights on my 2nd, I filled it to get discounts and buy all the special vehciles on a discount weekend. Like la puerta better. Davis seems like not enough straight shots on the road, doesnt matter with cargobob.

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by jamsroob, 4 weeks ago.

The pegasus cargobob spawn locations if you call them at the Davis warehouse are the hospital or Vespucci helipad. It depends on which is closer, I always call them while driving towards vespucci...

There are no spawn locations for your personal aircraft nearby Davis so your personal cargobob will spawn at the river near the Railyard medium crate warehouse or on the beach near the bicycle shop or on Elysian Island near the Coke lockup location there...

Changing vehicles warehouse is a money drain and imho Davis doesn't provide anything more than the La Puerta warehouse...

Did you consider the vehicle warehouse on Elysian Island? It's much cheaper and your personal cargobob spawns a block away. The pegasus one will spawn on the Merryweather HQ dock and there's also a cargobob you can use if you don't own one..

But the best part: if you drive the sourced car to the vehicle warehouse on Elysian Island, you can use the train tracks (and it's railway bridge) as shortcut. And the tunnel (which entrance is in the wall next to the freeway at Arcadius) ends at these railtracks, providing cover for npc buzzards and jet grievers...

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have the combo like OP and I love it, upgraded from La Mesa to La Puerta when I had the targeted discount. If you also think of getting a crate warehouse, I would recommend to get the one that is just down the road from your office. ;)

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

The only thing that changes is location, so its up to you.
Personally, I have a 10 car garage there that I put all my valuable ones in, and soon Im going to have a 6 car there for my armored/armed vehicles. La Puerta is good for money and location, but you have to hate the Vagos (or vaginas) that hang around there. I have to clear them out a lot if I dont want to be shot when I get out, test my weapons or shoot somebody.

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by jerryinohio78, 4 weeks ago.

No it will cost you money.

Lag out the lobby and it will become just as good as any other.
  • gtafan26 likes this

XxGreyBushxX
  • XxGreyBushxX

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by XxGreyBushxX, 4 weeks ago.

The pegasus cargobob spawn locations if you call them at the Davis warehouse are the hospital or Vespucci helipad. It depends on which is closer, I always call them while driving towards vespucci...
There are no spawn locations for your personal aircraft nearby Davis so your personal cargobob will spawn at the river near the Railyard medium crate warehouse or on the beach near the bicycle shop or on Elysian Island near the Coke lockup location there...
Changing vehicles warehouse is a money drain and imho Davis doesn't provide anything more than the La Puerta warehouse...
Did you consider the vehicle warehouse on Elysian Island? It's much cheaper and your personal cargobob spawns a block away. The pegasus one will spawn on the Merryweather HQ dock and there's also a cargobob you can use if you don't own one..
But the best part: if you drive the sourced car to the vehicle warehouse on Elysian Island, you can use the train tracks (and it's railway bridge) as shortcut. And the tunnel (which entrance is in the wall next to the freeway at Arcadius) ends at these railtracks, providing cover for npc buzzards and jet grievers...

I beg to differ, i call my cargo bob every day almost, and it spawns in the canal, just 3 blocks from the offices downtown.
  • jamsroob likes this

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Spoiler

I beg to differ, i call my cargo bob every day almost, and it spawns in the canal, just 3 blocks from the offices downtown.
Yes correct, that's the spot I ment when I wrote: spawns at the river near the Railyard medium crate warehouse. It's a canal of course! My fault...

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 4 weeks ago.

*adjusts glasses* actually it's a river, both being based on "The LA River" and because it flows from the resorvoir to the sea.

• jamsroob likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Hécate-II, 4 weeks ago.

I own Arcadius office+ Integrity Way app+ El Burro Heights Vehicle Warehouse+ Darnell Special Cargo warehouse, whatever is best, I wouldn't change.

El Burro has a good personal aircraft spawnpoint. In pre-Smuggler era I used the Government facility helipad, I like to take off in peace if I play in public lobby. The same approach pushed me to acquire Grapeseed Bunker(right near Mackenzie airfield).

I personnaly like how El Burro is surrounded by hills and close to sea, I actually used sea and hills to stay safe when sourcing cars.
  • Rafae and jamsroob like this

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

*adjusts glasses* actually it's a river, both being based on "The LA River" and because it flows from the resorvoir to the sea.

all that concrete, it's confusing :-) ...

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I own Arcadius office+ Integrity Way app+ El Burro Heights Vehicle Warehouse+ Darnell Special Cargo warehouse, whatever is best, I wouldn't change.

El Burro has a good personal aircraft spawnpoint. In pre-Smuggler era I used the Government facility helipad, I like to take off in peace if I play in public lobby. The same approach pushed me to acquire Grapeseed Bunker(right near Mackenzie airfield).

I personnaly like how El Burro is surrounded by hills and close to sea, I actually used sea and hills to stay safe when sourcing cars.

Yes, the south-eastern part is not a crowded place. Too bad R* didn't put a bunker there...

Having a personal aircraft and their spawn locations changed the game in some way, especially the biker businesses.
  • Hécate-II likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users