GTA Online players needs a common enemy

62 replies to this topic
No Homing
  • No Homing

QoQ

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:12 PM Edited by Sinner's Rise, 23 October 2017 - 08:13 PM.

I think its safe to say the common enemy in this game is the NPCs.

'Omg! Are you alright?'
*proceeds to hit you again*
'I'm so sorry!'

Blackangel66686
  • Blackangel66686

Brothers GRIM Commisioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:31 AM Edited by Blackangel66686, 24 October 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Surely R* are the common enemy, making you grind your tits off for some sh*t new vehicles all the time that they dripfeed for months on end. A grind that is made all the harder by glitches and bugs that keep wrecking sales, causing supplies to disappear, removing legitimate money, costing you money, costing you time, frustrating players to no end. All the while modders skip all this and simply give them selves infinite money, cause grief, run riot and unbalance the game while the developers sit around fingering their assholes.
Dont get this sh*t in witcher 3...

yes, they created this huge game and 4 years of free support by fingering their assholes...

P.S.: most of the bugs you described never happened to me. witcher 3 has way more bugs
Its nice that its free but they just layer content without making changes to whats already in place. This leads to bugs and glitches which luckily for you apparently havent experienced yet.

If someone offered to punch you in the face for free would you consider that a good thing because it didnt cost you anything?

Theyve done f*ck all about modders in the game since day 1 like I said and I could write a list of glitches Ive come across, most of which are gunrunning related (bear in mind how long ago that came out, and all Im saying is if Id paid for a shark card and had to spend most of that money repurchasing missing cars, mods, tattoos, supplies that dont turn up or waste time doing sale missions that dont count because you cant have your supplies arrive whilst trying to do a mission Id be pretty pissed off.
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Karen Daniels
  • Karen Daniels

I.A.A Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

If the "Cops & Crooks idea was ever real... or is still planned; that would be the go-to IMO.

Similar (yet different in many, many ways) to the Dark Zone from The Division, it would make a nice little bit of good guys vs. bad guys.

Then again, APB Reloaded could scratch that itch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users