Which parts of the game do you think Rockstar's fifth-party outsourcing team will f*ck up this time? Keep in mind the PS2 version was pretty poor.
- No improvements to framerate, but additional stuttering as seen in III and VC. Never fixed.
- Missing vehicle spawns around Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale. Never fixed.
- Random system lockups in Bringing The House Down. Fixed two months after release.
- Missing textures around the university campus and Portland docks. Never fixed.
- Trash Dash bins sometimes may not spawn or fully register so they can't be collected. Allegedly fixed alongside BTHD crash but still commonly reported.
- Additional deliberately placed obstacles on methods of getting to other islands early and/or special vehicle collecting. Never officially acknowledged.
- Mavericks hard-coded to despawn when Toni gets within 1m. Never officially acknowledged.