Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA San Andreas - Bug Not Showing Items [Help-me]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer OrionSR, 4 weeks ago

If I understand the glitch correctly, you are expecting the peds to drop weapons or money when killed, but this isn't happening on your save. Also, dropped jetpacks don't drop, so this is not an issue with the gore setting.

This can happen naturally on a save, but something this severe is usually caused by mods. Did you install any mods that add a few weapons to the map? Sometimes these mods add the same weapons every time the save is loaded and eventually there is no room for new pickups.

Without mods, it's possible to clutter the pickup pool with drop weapons and money that isn't collected. If you revisit areas of the map were you have caused a lot of dropped pickups they will remove themselves, but CJ needs to be close enough for them to start the spawn process.

At the start of a new game there is very little free room in the pickup pool. Players are likely to run into some issues during the early gang wars. If you collect oysters, snapshots and horseshoes it will free up more room in the pool. Then a few stuck pickups in remote areas won't make much of a different.

Still, a horribly cluttered pool doesn't usually prevent any drops at all. It's more common for one 1 to spawn where there would have been several, and the health and armor pickups tend to disappear right in front of CJ as he opens fire on the next gang ware wave. So my hunch is it has something to do with a bad mod. 

If you upload your save to GTASnP.com and post the link here I'll take a look and see if I can spot any repeating pickups. However, it's just as likely that I'm completely wrong. I'm making a guess based on the available clues. If a full pickup pool isn't the problem then you can look for a better explanation.

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic

Nice!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

when kill and exit the jetpack and hit the police car is giving this error that is in the video

someone please send download link to fix this
I can not take it anymore

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 4 weeks ago   Best Answer Edited by OrionSR, 4 weeks ago.

If I understand the glitch correctly, you are expecting the peds to drop weapons or money when killed, but this isn't happening on your save. Also, dropped jetpacks don't drop, so this is not an issue with the gore setting.

This can happen naturally on a save, but something this severe is usually caused by mods. Did you install any mods that add a few weapons to the map? Sometimes these mods add the same weapons every time the save is loaded and eventually there is no room for new pickups.

Without mods, it's possible to clutter the pickup pool with drop weapons and money that isn't collected. If you revisit areas of the map were you have caused a lot of dropped pickups they will remove themselves, but CJ needs to be close enough for them to start the spawn process.

At the start of a new game there is very little free room in the pickup pool. Players are likely to run into some issues during the early gang wars. If you collect oysters, snapshots and horseshoes it will free up more room in the pool. Then a few stuck pickups in remote areas won't make much of a different.

Still, a horribly cluttered pool doesn't usually prevent any drops at all. It's more common for one 1 to spawn where there would have been several, and the health and armor pickups tend to disappear right in front of CJ as he opens fire on the next gang ware wave. So my hunch is it has something to do with a bad mod. 

If you upload your save to GTASnP.com and post the link here I'll take a look and see if I can spot any repeating pickups. However, it's just as likely that I'm completely wrong. I'm making a guess based on the available clues. If a full pickup pool isn't the problem then you can look for a better explanation.

• 1010 likes this

Nice!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by 1010, 4 weeks ago.

Spoiler

thank you very much but I do not understand much of this

topic closed and locked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users