Niko is the most badass GTA protagonist

8 replies to this topic
Colonel _Cortez
  • Colonel _Cortez

Square Civilian

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think there is no doubt about it. He not only survived the kosovo war and the russian mafia, he even murdered Eddy Low, the most messed up serial killer of Liberty city.

Trevor got nothing on him since he only killed (apart from the Heists) weak people who can't defend themselves (like Methheads or some small time gangsters).

• Rented, anthony, Journey_95 and 2 others like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by anthony, 4 weeks ago.

I would have said "one of the most" badass GTA protagonist; Claude and Tommy are pretty badass to me; but yeah I agree with what you've said.

Actually, Eddie Low should have been the third protagonist in GTA 5.

"You killed my friends for one thousand dollars ?

Man, that's harsh to handle, even for Niko.

• Wingate167 likes this

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Niko has definitely been through the most struggles amongst the protagonists, he grew up in a warzone and joined the army at a young age, thats badass

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

I'm done with this sh*t

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Agreed, he has the most murders in the entire series as well. Niko is the one man army, not Trevor.

JavierC
  • JavierC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

In the Impossible Trinity mission from Johnny's perspective, when you are making your way out of the building and there are bodies everywhere... Johnny says something like "Damn, I better not mess with this Slovenian". I love that.

• raebbitos, TommyPayne123 and Luke Ferris like this

raebbitos
  • raebbitos

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

actually he says something like "better not mess with this balkan motherf*cker" or "this is one dangerous motherf*cker"

• Luke Ferris likes this

Wingate167
  • Wingate167

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Niko definitely has an interesting background, he grew up poor, joined the army, saw bad sh*t happen, gets involved in illegal activities and heads to Liberty City and is disenchanted by the American Dream at the end. It was really quite a journey compared to Carl or Tommy.

• TommyPayne123 likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

The thing I love about Niko is he's really the only protagonist who feels like an underdog from the outset.

Whilst others already have friends in high places or whatever Niko comes to a country hes never been to before to hunt down a man he's been chasing for 10 years and literally has NOTHING, but what he's wearing.

He digs, claws and fights his way through the underworld without needing to take over the city and amount power in the process. He even has willingness to convince people they can change their lives for the better like with Marnie and Cherise.

That's a true "badass" in my book.

• theGTAking101, RaMMy, EtherTakeover and 2 others like this

Luke Ferris
  • Luke Ferris

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

I totally agree about Niko being THE man.  He is not only deadly, but he is intelligent - a combination to be feared if you are looking at a hired killer.  His background has made him tough and his military experience is very useful (Brucie: "...them Red Army moves.....").  I'd be happy to buy him a vodka, any time. 

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users